2141 Deer Park Ave

TOFTT. Sorry in advance if this place is reviewed already. This amp is in a house on the east side of dpa and there are a couple of other businesses in this house as well. In the front door and up the stairs. the door is one the left side with a typical white amp doorbell. An attractive (L.I. amp 9) named "Li Li" answered the door. Tall and thin with a fantastic ass and pretty face. my hopes were high. She spoke very good english with only a slight accent but my hopes were high nonetheless. Gave her the standard $60 for one hour and told her light massage. She massaged my back for 15 miutes or so without ever grazing or coming close to the boys. I asked her if I should flip and she got me the pillow. I pointed to little "notsosmart" and told her to get 'er done but she shook her head like she was possessed and said she doesn't do that. Even after i told her i was not trouble and definitely not le. She would not budge. I ended the session early because the massage itself was not that great either and got dressed. When i was leaving she hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear "next time I take care of you" and then she bit my ear. I will not risk another $60 of hard earned money to take a chance at this place again. Too bad because this chick was one of the better ones I have ever seen at an L.I. amp. I have read reviews of this place on other sites and have read that he are available with the other girl who works there. Since there are legit businesses in this building going during business hours may be uncomfortable to say the least. There are many better choices on L.I. gents!!

second times a charm

had similar experience. The second time got the HE but had to be pretty insistent and remind her that she told me she would take care of me when I returned. It wasn't great and I haven't been back. feel a bit uncomfortable with the second floor set up and the other businesses there.

Had gone here twice as it is convienent. First time when I walked in was greeted by nice good looking girl probably around mid 20's was given massage and nothing else no roaming when time ran out she says ok you done. As I am leaving other older woman walks me to door and asks" you come back" I reply I dont think so she whispers in my ear next time much better you be happy. A week later I decide to try again this time I get woman who walked me out on previous visit she says "welcome back" so Im thinking great she remembers me, well got a little OTC roaming up top on the flip and when I motioned for HE was told you can do, maybe with some time youll get more but doubt it also bad location in my opinion with other business in same building ( its a high ranch type house ) so I only went after other business was closed after 6