210-969-9890 No Name Brazilian's

I met up with this lovely Brazilian lady yesterday. I found her online on one of the different search engines and since she was not reviewed on this forum I figured I would give it a shot. Seems to be a Brazilian crew currently working in the Melville area so I figured I would check them out.
They have a few numbers but the number I posted is the one I used the others were (203-689-8489 and 203-939-7030).

Her Pictures in the ads she places online are not her nor is the age....She is however a bit older I would say 35-40 Blonde and man was she tall somewhere near 6 foot. She was a well built women with large tits and a nice round ass and legs that just go on. Boobs were very nice probably D's but not firm and overall a sexy fun tall package. She is clean and her body smelled great and her pussy was scent free. Communication was a little difficult as she did not speak a lick of English.
Her Location was a hotel in Melville and room was clean and setup properly. Standard contact and setup, I texted her and she wrote back pretty quickly and set up the date for an hour later. She was ready when I got there and was wearing some comfortable casual clothes. Texting is best since they seem to use a translation App.

She texted me her rates and overall I was pleasantly surprised:
$300 Hr Full
$200 HH W/ Greek
$150 HH W/BBJ
*FYI No Black Men

I opted for the HH with BBJ.
She and I undressed and I got to play and suck on those lovely tits and then I laid down with her and she cleaned my member with some sanitizer and began blowing me. She went quite fast and hard at it (No teeth at least) and it was not long before I was ready for part 2. I rolled her over and spread her legs and spent a little time finger blasting her and checking out her pussy. All looked well and no smell and completely shaved. On went the the rubber and off I went in missionary. She took me all the way and allowed me to grab her legs and open them up all the way for complete access she did grab onto the sheets and began working into me as I pumped. She was a little bit of a cold fish and a bit mechanical and no noises at all. She did make eye contact and her pussy got nice and wet pretty fast. I came pretty quickly and she help clean me off and again used some sanitizer on my dick and away I went!

All in all it was a decent time. She was quiet (Language barrier) but also I do not think there were too many rules. She seemed fine with anything I grabbed or touched. But her height and Brazilian Blonde hair and overall body was so much fun and sexy to me. I enjoyed it if only for the tall fuckable Brazilian aspect of it.....Who Wouldn't?

Happy Mongering All

Looks like they're visiting (on loan?) most recently from the Boston area. Glad you had a good time, thank you for your review.

Curious if it's a different girl for each number. The one at 203-939-7030 looks pretty fine!