2022 World Cup

Best of luck to team USA, tune in for their game vs Nederlands @ 10 am. Head over to the local bar or tune into FS1.

Later on today you got Argentina vs Australia @ 2pm.

Tomorrow France vs Poland 10 am, then England vs Senegal 2pm

If you are feeling frisky, call a couple ladies to blow you off while you watch the games, enjoy.

Lets go USMNT!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I apologize for the tongue in cheek comment I made a few days ago about the US/Iran match that led to several political comments.

I should have known better. All political comments were deleted.

France had a flawless victory minus the penalty. I just think France knew how to take their chances to pin Poland down on their own half.

I'm curious what England vs Senegal will bring to the table. I see it going either way.

Japan - Croatia was an interesting match up. Japan really dominated the 1st half and while Croatia woke up on the 2nd half, it was not an easy battle into extra time. In the end, Japan could not do much damage from the penalty spot. Just goes to show that you need to be a well rounded team to get far into these cups.

Japan - Croatia was an interesting match up. Japan really dominated the 1st half and while Croatia woke up on the 2nd half, it was not an easy battle into extra time. In the end, Japan could not do much damage from the penalty spot. Just goes to show that you need to be a well rounded team to get far into these cups.
Agreed. there is a lot to winning a World Cup other than having a great team. At this stage, mental toughness, on-field leadership, and fitness are key.

Agreed. there is a lot to winning a World Cup other than having a great team. At this stage, mental toughness, on-field leadership, and fitness are key.
And yet another example in the Spain vs Morocco match. A game on a knifes edge for the entire regular time and extra time. In the end, Spain did as bad as Japan from the penalty spot

I have to admit that I dont follow the CAF (African soccer confederation) much but i did know they had start players in Hakimi and Ziyech which proved to be a defining factor in making this an intense match for Spain.

Morocco was really strong defensively, it certainly won't be easy for whomever wins the bracket between Portugal vs Switzerland.

Circling back to yesterday, there weren't any surprises in Brazil being able to pass thru vs South Korea but that could have gone a lot worse if Brazil wanted to punish them