2022 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what a crazy off season this is going to be for both NY teams. I really think Judge ends up back on the Yankees when all is said and done. If they don’t sign him, they will have a lot of money to spread around and will make for an even more interesting off season for the Yanks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So disappointed to see Hal endorse Boone.

Besides the obvious, Boone and the analytics department, to me a glaring issue with this organization is the way they fail to develop their pitchers. The two teams that have dominated us in the playoffs the past five to seven years, Houston and Tampa have an excellent track record in turning young hard throwing arms into effective major league pitchers.

For the most part the only time our guys succeed is when the are traded or we loose them in rule five drafts.

Well - Hal can keep Boone and Cashman and still look like a hero by telling Cashman he has the green light to do whatever it takes (moneywise) to field a winner.

I just don't think that Hal will do that.

Next year will be just like this year.

The only chance for greatness will depend on the new crop of baby bombers in the next 2-5 years. As long as they have strikeout kings in the lineup, they will continue to get beat in the post season. Stanton and Donaldson need to be moved.

What does it say when you strike out 30 times in the first two ALCS games? The philosophy has to change.

The only chance for greatness will depend on the new crop of baby bombers in the next 2-5 years. As long as they have strikeout kings in the lineup, they will continue to get beat in the post season. Stanton and Donaldson need to be moved.

What does it say when you strike out 30 times in the first two ALCS games? The philosophy has to change.
Cashman must have some pics of Hal at a park n ride somewhere.....everything is wrong about the current philosophy and direction.

Just watched a video on the lifestyle of Aaron Judge and found out the penthouse he lives in is on the same street as my penthouse not even two blocks away. Holy shit maybe I'll see him around now that the baseball season is over. His place does look a lot bigger than mine I'll admit. Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just watched a video on the lifestyle of Aaron Judge and found out the penthouse he lives in is on the same street as my penthouse not even two blocks away. Holy shit maybe I'll see him around now that the baseball season is over. His place does look a lot bigger than mine I'll admit. Lol
He'd be pretty hard to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.