2022-23 NY Knicks

The Heat with 7 undrafted players look like the better team. Sorry to say. The Knicks need to shoot better from 3 to counter the Heat's 2/3 zone. I don't see it happening.

For once Julius Randle actually showed up to play. Guess he heard the media blasting him for his terrible performances. They will need a monster game in Miami, but knowing the Heat, they will come prepared to play with the intent on closing out this series at home.

They battled, but they just look out of sync and tired. Glad to get the W. They need a jolt, GET THE SMELLING SALTS!
Both Grimes and Brunson played the full 48 minutes. I sure hope that Grimes is healthy on Friday as he took a bad hit to his leg in the fourth quarter. I thought they played well the final three quarters, Brunson demonstrating he's our top dog. And how 'bout Mitch hitting those critical free throws. Miami reverted back to the poor three point shooting team that they were in the regular season.

We still have life! I hope that IQ can play on Friday if not for his defense only

Jalen Brunson was single handedly carrying the Knicks on his back. No help from RJ Barrett or Julius Randle whatsoever in a win or go home game. Unbelievable. Julius Randle is not that guy. He is a third option and he continues to disappoint in the playoffs.
On the Knicks , he is a second option. Barrett is like a 7 th option. He is not a starting caliber player. He needs to go is a team is stupid enough to think he ca. still be good. He is a throw in to rid his salary.

On the Knicks , he is a second option. Barrett is like a 7 th option. He is not a starting caliber player. He needs to go is a team is stupid enough to think he ca. still be good. He is a throw in to rid his salary.
Totally agree. The Knicks desperately need a running mate for Jalen Brunson to push Julius Randle as a third option player. They also need to acquire shooters. This series put the Knicks lack of shooting, outside of Jalen, on full display.

I just hope this run and the emergence of Jalen as a bonafide star will attract free agents to play in NY so we can make a run next year.

Randle’s performance aside, Adebayo provided offensive domination over our bigs. This was consistent throughout the series and a major factor why the Knicks lost this series. Butler was held to his season scoring average, I thought the Grimes and Hart did a good job defending him.