2021 Olympics - Monger comments

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay, so let's keep the other Olympics thread about sports and put the leering type comments here.

Again, I'll go first.

Although Beach Volleyball doesn't usually do much for me because 90% of the participants are too white and have no curves when the Cuban team was on over the weekend my interest peaked.

Although they had similar builds as the other girls, their black asses hanging out of their suits and a more general sense of sexiness was arousing.
It made me think of how great it would be doing either one of them flat doggie, raw of course.

Sydney McLaughlin is pretty cute too and I love her legs.

THANK YOU for starting this post- I was considering doing so, but didn’t know where it would go…

I share the same thoughts- BUT THE thread should be about Olympic performance not our sexual fantasies, correct? Lol .. j k

I do wonder though… Why is it most, if not all female Olympic athletes have little or no breast appearance- An optical illusion ( bathing suit, outfit etc) or is it just they are in such great shape that their breasts ‘disseapear’?

billyS

Reign of Terror
THANK YOU for starting this post- I was considering doing so, but didn’t know where it would go…

I share the same thoughts- BUT THE thread should be about Olympic performance not our sexual fantasies, correct? Lol .. j k

I do wonder though… Why is it most, if not all female Olympic athletes have little or no breast appearance- An optical illusion ( bathing suit, outfit etc) or is it just they are in such great shape that their breasts ‘disseapear’?
Mostly lack of body fat. The same reason a lot of them don't have hips.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm usually not into gymnast type bodies, too squatty, but the 22 year old from Brazil Rebeca Andrade I found very sexy.
She didn't have the usual short squatty muscular legs most gymnasts do.
Her legs and overall look and demeanor was very sexy.

I have always liked the women swimmers, love their bigger/taller body types. Find their one pieces to look sexy.

Nothing wrong with women's beach volleyball either, with those asses hanging out and their mid drifts showing, bonus points if they have a few tattoos.

Always admired the tightness of the gymnasts asses.

Also, the women sprinters with their tight bodies, six packs showing, ass cheeks so tight could crack a walnut.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Okay, so let's keep the other Olympics thread about sports and put the leering type comments here.

Again, I'll go first.

Although Beach Volleyball doesn't usually do much for me because 90% of the participants are too white and have no curves when the Cuban team was on over the weekend my interest peaked.

Although they had similar builds as the other girls, their black asses hanging out of their suits and a more general sense of sexiness was arousing.
It made me think of how great it would be doing either one of them flat doggie, raw of course.

Sydney McLaughlin is pretty cute too and I love her legs.
I almost sent you a note to tell you to check out the Cuban beach volleyball team. Lol.