2020 Yankees

Yanks hit enough. The pitching was awful. Management by Boone was awful. CB Buckner was awful. Tanaka will pitch well and we need to kick Morton right in the balls tonight. This game tonight needs to be a blowout. We win tonight -we win the series. I can't see Cole losing to shitbag Snell in a game 5. I am angry after last night. We should have won after beating on Glasnow. NO MORE SANCHEZ! ENOUGH!!!

Yanks hit enough. The pitching was awful. Management by Boone was awful. CB Buckner was awful. Tanaka will pitch well and we need to kick Morton right in the balls tonight. This game tonight needs to be a blowout. We win tonight -we win the series. I can't see Cole losing to shitbag Snell in a game 5. I am angry after last night. We should have won after beating on Glasnow. NO MORE SANCHEZ! ENOUGH!!!
Couldn't like that post enough...agree 100 percent of what you said there

Missing 1/2 of the starters didn't help. Could have used Severino and Paxton.
I hope Cashman is done with Happ.
Tanaka hasn't been the same since getting hit with that ball.
Agreed, the Yankees starting pitching is severely compromised and will be their downfall. Chad Green has given up runs too many times when his role is to stop the damage. A different team with Seve and Paxton.

Unless the Yanks come out tonight with an offensive assault, which they must have, The Rays will have proven that they are the better team.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Missing 1/2 of the starters didn't help. Could have used Severino and Paxton.
I hope Cashman is done with Happ.
Tanaka hasn't been the same since getting hit with that ball.
Agreed. The early Spring training predictions of them as a WS favorite was because of them presumably having a healthy Severino and Paxton in the rotation.
That said if Judge would have showed up in this series they might be up 2 games to 1.

Whatever has been bothering Voit I think it is finally catching up to him.

One last gasp tonight. Let's shake up the lineup. Stanton to the two hole, Judge to 4, Voit to 5.

So, I would like to see a game 5. I could never have said this in my younger days as I despised the Yanks, but still always watched them. As you get older, everything changes. I still dont root for them but certainly dont have that hatred towards them. For guys here that I really like, as in Billy, Steve, Excitable, Joyboy, Hardndslick, hunter and a few other great Yank fans here, Why would I want you guys to suffer like I do being a Mets, Jets and Knick fan. I like my friends to be happy so, for you guys..... Its the only reason why I wouldnt mind Yanks winning. plus, besides Sanchez, They are a pretty good group. Even Stanton, who, I think got a bad rap in Miami. They said he was a horrible teammate, he was ornery, he never spoke to the media, he was never happy. I saw him a ton vs the Mets. Marlins were terrible. I just think he was sick of the team being so bad. He has certainly shown non of that here.

For what it's worth, in Montgomery's lone start versus Tampa, he lasted 2/3 of the first inning giving up 4 runs including two home runs, one to the hottest hitter on the planet, Randy Arozarena.

How the Yankees are favorites tonight is mind boggling.

COuldn't be prouder of the Yankee pitchers last night. They manned up! The Yankees will score runs ... they just need to pitch. I was SHOCKED to learn Gerrit cole has NEVER .... NEVER ... pitched on short rest. That's amazing to me. He MUST step up tonight. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY HE GOT $300 + MILLION!!! I have faith that he will pitch decently. Judge looks AWFUL. Some of these guys are amazingly inconsistent. Great for a week, awful for a week. I never recall players like this years ago.

I have confidence that the Yankees will win tonight - We simply have the better team on the field with Cole on the mound and Britton and especially Chapman in the pen. That being said .... I can't stomach the thought of losing to those fucking cheating prick Astros. And unfortunately - other than Cole - I have no real faith in Yankee starting pitching. Even their bullpen is suspect. Winning tonight only to lose to HOuston is really sickening.

I have confidence that the Yankees will win tonight - We simply have the better team on the field with Cole on the mound and Britton and especially Chapman in the pen. That being said .... I can't stomach the thought of losing to those fucking cheating prick Astros. And unfortunately - other than Cole - I have no real faith in Yankee starting pitching. Even their bullpen is suspect. Winning tonight only to lose to HOuston is really sickening.
If we win tonight I GUARANTEE we beat the Astros. If we lose, Tampa will beat them. They nearly beat them last year.

I agree, fuck the Astros.