2020 Yankees

Wasn't McCan around 30 when we signed him to that 5 year deal? Without looking it up I think he had a decent first year but kinda tailed off and never lived up to that contract before getting traded.

I don't think Sanchez is broken. I don't see injuries as being the reason for his diminished play. He's very undisciplined at the plate. His defense has improved so he's now an average catcher in that regard. If I'm the Yankees, I'd be hesitant to trade him at such a low point, and instead have someone on his ass this off-season. Get a coach or someone in player development to work with him over the winter, diet and get in better shape. Get him therapy if he needs it. I just think there's too much upside to let go of him just yet.
I think he's below average.
They worked on him all winter and fucked him up More.
Joe Garardi couldn't fix him either.
Btw. They said greg bird had lots of upside too.

Supposedly Realmuto's camp is looking for $20 mil a season lol Yanks don't need to spend $100 mil for 5 yrs for someone who is eventually gonna be a DH...they have enough of those.

How many years in a row have the Yankees qualified for the post-season?
How many Championships have the Yankees won? Try being a Mets fan. At least their history mirrors the ups and downs of most of our life experiences.Count your blessings,Yankee fans,and stop crying. Please.