2020 Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.
He meets the threshold for service time accrued this season too. Good for him if that was his plan.

Mets gave up two good prospects for a guy who made 11 starts of slightly above average quality. Yet another bad trade by Brodie.

Almost everyone makes it lol.With 16 teams making it I would think so.
He meets the threshold for service time accrued this season too. Good for him if that was his plan.

Mets gave up two good prospects for a guy who made 11 starts of slightly above average quality. Yet another bad trade by Brodie.
The Mets thought they would trade him to the yanks for a boat load.
He always wanted to be a Yankee.
I'm glad he didn't get his way.
He's always been a cocky little dick. Even when he was in little league.
Btw. His mom was smoking hot back then.

You must work for fred Jeff and saul lol. Cespedes left which I knew when post was written but he's still on the payroll like Bobby Bonilla. This lists them financially into the future. And yes Brody has made signings in lowrie...totally useless. Diaz trade, a waste and increase of payroll by taking on an albatross of a contract for an old man. Strohman...oh he's done now. Familia...30 mil on garbage. Brody hit a jr on jd Davis. Overall anyone is better than sandy Alderson, one of the worst gms in met hx. Well Brody will be shown the road at of next year 2021. He'll get a free pass in 2020 as everyone should. Hopefully new ownership will clean house whenever the mlb decides to stop giving the Wilpon millions.

Definitely doesn't seem like the best managed Franchise. I loved the Mets since I was a kid but now that I'm a grown ass adult, I gotta say, I'm not that impressed by how the Mets organization runs.

Fact..the mets lose 100 million dollars a year during a normal season...50 million in bonds from citifield construction and 50 million in operation debt. You also factor in 450 million dollars in debt for sny and another outstanding 350 million debt. This is not a well run organization from top to bottom. Im as diehard a met fan as anyone in the world. I've probably missed 50 mets games in 40 years so I know this team religiously. Anyway, August 31st is deadline for final bids. Thank God the Wilpon's have zero choice but to sell this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.