2020 Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.
My love of the game, or should I say just about all professional sports started to wane when many of these crybabies held out for millions and millions of undeserved dollars in long ridiculous contracts. I blame the owners too...Fuck all of them

Seaver
Hernandez
Grote
Harrelson
Doc
Jones
Kranepool
Dykstra
And plenty more
Yea.. that was professional sports..
Not these spoiled brats

Can't wait for the Coupons to sell the team. Want new owners to can Brody and front office coaches and trainers. Pay off and or send packing Bonilla cano Lowry Diaz familia cespedes and other dead weight. Gutless organization now run by the players

Can't wait for the Coupons to sell the team. Want new owners to can Brody and front office coaches and trainers. Pay off and or send packing Bonilla cano Lowry Diaz familia cespedes and other dead weight. Gutless organization now run by the players
I guess you missed the story about Cespedes....lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't see any evidence that the team is run by the players.
The problem I see is incompetent owners.
When they spend money it's usually on the wrong players.
And in MHO they picked the wrong GM

Team is run by players. Poor communication. No discipline. Cespedes does whatever the fck he wants. I would have benched his ass in the 1st inning of the world series after he loaded after that ball that ended being inside the park he. Cano..another one who doesn't hiatle..also rumored to have input into some of Brody signings. Need I go on.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Team is run by players. Poor communication. No discipline. Cespedes does whatever the fck he wants. I would have benched his ass in the 1st inning of the world series after he loaded after that ball that ended being inside the park he. Cano..another one who doesn't hiatle..also rumored to have input into some of Brody signings. Need I go on.
You need to get updated.
Cespedes isn't even on the team anymore. And you're talking about the World Series five years ago.

Cano never hustled, not with the Yankees or the Mariners. Girardi benched him for that back in 2008.

I have never heard that Cano had input into any signings.
Which is a stupid statement since both Cano and Brody have only been here a little over a year and the Mets haven't made any big signings.

The only credence to that might be the Mets giving Melky a contract because he is Cano"s buddy but that's a minor deal for ML minimum.

Star players on all teams in all sports get more leeway with their transgressions.

You haven't made a strong or particularly intelligent argument that the Mets are run by their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.