2019 Yankees

CC wasn't traded here he came on his own as a Free Agent
I thought that after I posted. He admitted he didnt want to come here, and ended up absolutely loving it here and loving the Yanks. He said it. So was it that he came because the Yanks gave him a contract that he couldn't refuse? I dont remember...

Jeez, I thought the Twins would put up a bigger fight. This was the best Twins team they played in the playoffs.
Yet the Twins just seemed to bend over, pull their pants down and just let the Yankees fuck them in the ass as hard as they wanted. No vasoline, no reach around, just total domination.
Twin 101 wins and hit more home runs during the regular season than the mighty Yanks. Not sure if they laid down, maybe the Yankees pitching shut them down. Yanks defense is also awesome.

Twin 101 wins and hit more home runs during the regular season than the mighty Yanks. Not sure if they laid down, maybe the Yankees pitching shut them down. Yanks defense is also awesome.
The starting pitching was good but not dominating. The Twins had their chances early in games one and three but failed. Their post season inexperience was really evident. Kind of amazing they won 101 games with that pitching staff. Goes to show how many bad teams there are in the American League. (I think either Steve or Joey brought this up awhile back)

Now Tampa is another story. They may lose tonight but man, they are a resilient bunch. It will be tough beating Verlander.

They should have won that game last night. Some very bad at bats. Encarnacion lost all sense of the strike zone last night. Sanchez sucked ass as well. We pitched fine. Friggin Paxton is a gutless asshole. He is a good regular season #4 or #5 starter who can have very good stretches. However - he simply can't be trusted in a big moment. He wold excel in Cincinnati with Gray. I hate gutless pitchers. On the other hand - Tanaka is the man. Plenty of guts! Reminds me of El Duque.