2019 Yankees

Thats why maybe you take a chance with Bumgarner, give up less.. Just maybe he thrives with that lineup. I think he would be a good Yankkee, with out giving up as much.

I use that phrase often "spit the bit". George had a way with words!
I miss George to this day! He was the real deal, a no non sense get at you type. In his hay day he would have these millennials under his spell. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in some of his meetings with Billy Martin. WOW!

Andujar is adequate. He is not as bad as people say. Guy can rake! Frazier I think its just nerves and being bounced from left to right, right to left. He be fine. Don't undersell these guys, Mets fans would fucking salivate to have either of these guys in their system. Both are super young and an off season of training could cure a lot.

Andujar is adequate. He is not as bad as people say. Guy can rake! Frazier I think its just nerves and being bounced from left to right, right to left. He be fine. Don't undersell these guys, Mets fans would fucking salivate to have either of these guys in their system. Both are super young and an off season of training could cure a lot.
I like Andujar alot. His bat makes up for his glove. to his credit. He works hard at improving his defense.
Frazier is probably worried about getting hurt making a play. He will get over it. But he's been a bit of a dick when asked about his bad play.

Andujar is the worse defensive third basement in baseball, his natural position.Now you want to put him in the outfield?
If Urshela proves to be the everyday third baseman or even possibly DJ, then what becomes of Andujar? DH? I may be wrong but it wouldn't seem to be an impossible reach for an infielder to transition to the outfield. They are professional ballplayers.

I don't think they are horrendous ..Both are very young. Andujar was decent last year. I think he will be adequate and so will Frazier. Stop being such a Debbie Downer LW.
They are horrendous. When both players rank dead last, in defense at their position, dont you think the word horrendous suits.

They are horrendous. When both players rank dead last, in defense at their position, dont you think the word horrendous suits.
Rosario was AWFUL last year, he's a little better this year, its all about the reps and seasoning. Andujar and Frazier can HIT! If you can legit hit major league pitching, there will ALWAYS be a spot for you somewhere, in some teams lineup. Not too mention they're cheap and controllable.

I would consider Andujar for Wheeler though, NO chance he resigns with the Mets. NONE. Wheeler would be rejuvenated to go to a winning team. He could be so filthy for the Yanks. Mets fans could only hope Cashman would be that generous.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would consider Andujar for Wheeler though, NO chance he resigns with the Mets. NONE. Wheeler would be rejuvenated to go to a winning team. He could be so filthy for the Yanks. Mets fans could only hope Cashman would be that generous.
No way I'd make that trade for the Yankees. Wheeler is mediocre with occasional flashes of what he could have been. I wouldn't even waste a second tier prospect on him. Wheeler isn't an upgrade on anyone.

Rosario was AWFUL last year, he's a little better this year, its all about the reps and seasoning. Andujar and Frazier can HIT! If you can legit hit major league pitching, there will ALWAYS be a spot for you somewhere, in some teams lineup. Not too mention they're cheap and controllable.
I cant agree more. Hey, I like both players. I would take them on my team, and hope for the best defensively. Adujar can be a special hitter.

So Yanks trade for another home run hitter that they don't need.where is he gonna play? lol Hopefully this deal leads to another deal that get them a pitcher.Right now their starting rotation has basically five #3 starters.