2019 Yankees

I think German will help carry us to the playoffs. Once we get there though we need a stud. I would trust Bumgarner. I think Tanaka would perform well. After him I am at a loss. I am shocked at how long it is taking Severino to get on the field.
Dont be surprised if yanks get 2 pitchers.

Severino needs at least 6 more weeks according to a report today. Could be a 75 pitch mid reliever type is what they're thinking. Not sure if I would trust that as a reason to NOT add a bullpen piece. I think Cashman is going to go bonkers and make at least 3 major moves.

Stroman and Giles (together) are being dangled by the Blue Jays. Twins and Yankees are supposed suitors.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019...rumors-yankees-twins-ken-giles-blue-jays.html
I dont like Giles at all. Guy is a head case and can't get it done in high pressure. Sure his numbers are sexy this year, he's pitching in hockey country on a terrible team. He was a bust with the Astros, and not much better with the Phillies - No Thanks.

I would also pass on Stroman, not a fan. Low K rate. Lot of pressure "coming home" to pitch in front of family and friends.
Ray/Bauer/Wheeler/Yates/Iglesias
Castillo trumps them all if available

No dice on Ray? You see his numbers? Power arm with a lot of K's. Would love Bauer, but he might not be available.

I want no part of "Abe" Stroman-Frohman - THEE Sausage King of Chicago!
But we will see what he's all about Sunday, he's pitching against us.

Nice little pickup for them. He won 9 games this year on a historically bad team. Now Evoldi to the pen to shorten the games and strengthen a weakness of theres.
Yes, it does make them better. Their pitching has been horrible this year. It was on the display yesterday in front of a national audience as the Dodgers pummeled Chris Sale.

Its a joke Frazier is in the minors and he is up. Fundamentals, he should not be on the roster if he can't bunt! We were gifted that third run.

Tanaka looked sharp, sans the home runs. Never know what you will get with him.

Its a joke Frazier is in the minors and he is up. Fundamentals, he should not be on the roster if he can't bunt! We were gifted that third run.

Tanaka looked sharp, sans the home runs. Never know what you will get with him.
Hard to believe he only has six wins. For the most part he's pitched well this year.

Big spot for Paxton tomorrow night against the Rays. Tough schedule the rest of the month!