2019 Yankees

You know as well as I do, as true Yankee Fans, we measure our/their success in championships, not playoff appearences.
They were sellers three years ago at the all star break. They dramatically improved their team this year with off season signings. They are built to be highly competitive for years to come. A high quality starting pitcher will be a good fit to join Seve, Tanaka and Paxton.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Verlander and Cole are better than the Yankees starters. HOWEVER .... THEY DID NOT LOSE BECAUSE OF PITCHING! They beat Verlander one game, the other start Verlander made he left with the game tied and Cole won his one start. If you were told at the start of the series these results, you would have thought that we would have won the ALCS. That being said .... When I said that ... the Astros did have better starting pitching ... but Paxton turned it around, We got Severino back and Tanaka turned it on at the right time. We lost due to hitters coming up small in the big moments. Are you suggesting that the Yankees lost because of pitching?
No I'm just pointing out your hipocrocsy.
Want me to start quoting your Tauchman posts?
But it's all good. You're passionate about the Yankees.

Fake news maybe? Wtf is clutchpoint.com
They have the scoop on ESPN and Mlb?
Never heard of that site either, but the Tauchman news was reported by the NY Post and SNY.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/healt...rinkle-to-yankees-giancarlo-stanton-decision/

https://www.sny.tv/yankees/news/sho...tantons-spot-on-yankees-alcs-roster/311184750

Tauchman hadn't faced the Astros this season so how he may have fared, coming off an injury and thrust into the ALCS with no previous playoff experience, I don't know.

This series was so close on paper. A few more of our guys healthy (or not suspended) could've made all the difference.

Losing the alcs this year stings more then the 7 game series 2 yrs ago. Guess it was the way it ended. I was with a few friends watching game 6. When DJ hit the home run we all jumped up and high fives went all around! And it felt like just 5 minutes later we were all like WTF just happened! Rollercoaster of emotions.

Oh I hated Tauchman at first .. he was AWFUL ... but I will fully admit I was wrong on him. I was also wrong on Voit. Yankees get a hard on for some players .... they continue to play them even though they stink in hopes that they show that they are good. That did not work with Steven Drew ... and I don't think it worked with Hicks (even worse with Hicks because they gave him $70 million!). They were right with Tauchman and Voit. Although with Voit ... they literally had nobody else to play 1B last year!