2019 Mets

For DeGrom I think you can get 2 legit starting position players, a mid rotation type, and 2 stud prospects.
3b
C
CF

all glaring holes for Mets. Figure Wheeler and Vargas are gone, so you will have 2-3 holes in rotation.

Is it just about a wrap for Matz at this point?

I'm surprised Alonso won. Not because of him, but because his cousin sucked. I only watched the first at bat when he hit 13 and his cousin couldn't throw the ball over the plate. Some were a foot outside and most were low. I guess he got better along the way. All these guys can crush the ball it comes down to who has the best pitcher that can consistently put it in their wheelhouse.

I'm surprised Alonso won. Not because of him, but because his cousin sucked. I only watched the first at bat when he hit 13 and his cousin couldn't throw the ball over the plate. Some were a foot outside and most were low. I guess he got better along the way. All these guys can crush the ball it comes down to who has the best pitcher that can consistently put it in their wheelhouse.
You couldnt be more right. He was pretty bad. Alonso was very impressive.

He actually almost hit him with one pitch in that last round. Kid is a player, donated some of his money to a couple of charities. Good for him, love seeing humble, mature, young players in this game. Nothing flashy, just gets it done. Like Mark Bavaro use to with the Giants. No celebration, hand the ball back to the Ref. DONE!

He actually almost hit him with one pitch in that last round. Kid is a player, donated some of his money to a couple of charities. Good for him, love seeing humble, mature, young players in this game. Nothing flashy, just gets it done. Like Mark Bavaro use to with the Giants. No celebration, hand the ball back to the Ref. DONE!
Bavaro was all class. Barkley is the same type of player.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No way Girardi takes that job.
Unless they can Bodie no real manager is going to want that shit show. The only kind of person is some newbie who needs his foot in the door.
They really fucked up hiring BVW.
They are going to be a joke for years now.
Lol, whatever happened to the four aces who were going to be as good as the Braves?

Mets always start crowing about the next great thing. It NEVER materializes. It happened once with Seaver but they traded him ... but they did get him back only to screw up and leave him unprotected and the White Sox got him in the Rule V draft.

I believe Joe Girardi is both smart enough and not desperate enough to take the Mets job. As much as he'd like to stick it to the Yankees and win with the crosstown rivals, there's no reason to believe the regime would ever assemble a team worthy of making a run in October.

On an unrelated note and sad note, Doc Gooden was arrested for cocaine possession and driving under the influence in NJ.

No way Girardi takes that job.
Unless they can Bodie no real manager is going to want that shit show. The only kind of person is some newbie who needs his foot in the door.
They really fucked up hiring BVW.
They are going to be a joke for years now.
Lol, whatever happened to the four aces who were going to be as good as the Braves?
Couldnt agree more. So far? You are very right.

I believe Joe Girardi is both smart enough and not desperate enough to take the Mets job. As much as he'd like to stick it to the Yankees and win with the crosstown rivals, there's no reason to believe the regime would ever assemble a team worthy of making a run in October.

On an unrelated note and sad note, Doc Gooden was arrested for cocaine possession and driving under the influence in NJ.
I dont think its sad at all. He has had so much help right in front of him many times. He is just a druggie piece of shit...

I believe Joe Girardi is both smart enough and not desperate enough to take the Mets job.
I believe he was making 4 mil a year with the Yankees. I doubt the Mets would pay a quarter of that.

Get the feeling that he's waiting for the Cubs job to be available, though honestly don't know if they would want him.

Girardi has made enough money. I think to him - he just wants a job. I see a couple of problems. Mets need someone like Girardi or better yet Showalter. Showalter may need the money as he was not a major league player. Both of these guys would not take the job and be told what to do. Brodie may not hire a real manager. He probably wants a lap dog. Also ... why in the world would two GOOD managers want the Mets job????

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
But if he were a 20 year old white girl with the same problem she'd be getting your guys praise as you line your cars up to stick your dicks in her mouth.
Ironic how we look at the same problem differently for different people.
22 yrs
The addition of the “take a number” machine hanging from the tree at least keeps everyone in line.
Bad news is when i got there just after 1am i pulled number 17!!!!!