2019 Mets

So what no name person that will come very cheap is out there to try and manage this team?They are a cheap organization who's ownership would rather line their own pockets than put $$ back into the team.

The Phillies aren't afraid to spend and got themselves a really good manager. Good luck Joe, would love another Phillies - Yankees WS. Except we don't have Matsui to carry the team. So clutch.

It got him over 900 wins so he did something right
I wasnt talking about Girardi. Always liked him. Would have liked him for the Mets, but he is not the only one. Plus he won one title with the Mighty Yanks. So, its not like he is Miller Huggins...
I was talking about Boone... Does anyone think he fills out the everyday line up himself ?... Not a knock at all, just that Cashman does the same thing people are complain Brodie of doing. I am not sticking up for Brodie, Because I agree with you, Joeyboy, let the manager manage. But you do hear, its happening all over baseball.

I wasnt talking about Girardi. Always liked him. Would have liked him for the Mets, but he is not the only one. Plus he won one title with the Mighty Yanks. So, its not like he is Miller Huggins...
I was talking about Boone... Does anyone think he fills out the everyday line up himself ?... Not a knock at all, just that Cashman does the same thing people are complain Brodie of doing. I am not sticking up for Brodie, Because I agree with you, Joeyboy, let the manager manage. But you do hear, its happening all over baseball.
Never said he was Miller Huggins but not many managers won that many over a 10 yr span.Also Cashman and Brodie shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath.

Never said he was Miller Huggins but not many managers won that many over a 10 yr span.Also Cashman and Brodie shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath.
I dont think there is one manager right now that I would be excited over. I would have liked Girardi, but maybe he wouldnt end up being the best fit. Time will tell. Like in the NFL, sometime you want the HOT assistant, the next great coach ( Thats what you are looking him to be ) Who is that guy, in Baseball? With a first time manager, I will not kill it, But I will have to wait to see how it turns out.