2019 Mets

Get ready for another 4th place finish!
That gives me an idea. Post your prediction for their finish in the league.* (Not the post-season, though, as it's too early for that.)

I predict the Mets for the wild card berth.

* Yankee fans should do the same in that thread.

Im pretty excited to see what theyre gonna do this season with the new arms in the pen. I say it every year, and i mean it every year ... (Until around July 20th)

This is our year!!! LGM!!!!!

Also I can see them grabbing the WC this season. Provided Ramos Cespy and Cano stay healthy and have decent seasons. I really want to see TJ Rivera step up this year too. Degrom needs some run support this year Damnit!!!

I have been a Mets for a long time, I have to every opening day at Citi field. I won’t make a prediction until the injuries start happening. Hopefully nothing serious happens and we get a healthy Cespedes sometime after the all star break. They have a good pitching staff and their lineup has gotten better. I would love to see some consistent winning baseball.

4th place. Phillies, braves and nats are all much better. Sure they may not be too many games out of the WC, but there will be a lot of teams closer to it.

Today was the official day for pitchers and catchers to report. The Mets are energized though and 40+ players reported last week to begin workouts. So with that, let's get this party started.
View attachment 4707
They can't suck that much. They did win 100 games without great starting pitching.
It takes the Mets almost 2 Seasons to win that many games.:)

No way anybody other than deGrom will throw 200 innings. They will be around 500.
.500 is very close - within 4 wins - to what lightweight and Chillny predicted. But what place does everyone think they will finish in with that record? Some of the divisions were so weak last year that the majority of the teams were sub-.500.

.500 is very close - within 4 wins - to what lightweight and Chillny predicted. But what place does everyone think they will finish in with that record? Some of the divisions were so weak last year that the majority of the teams were sub-.500.
Besides, the Marlins, We may have a pretty good division. I wish we didnt.