2018 Yankees

I have been sick for a while now .... I apologize for not giving my incite. They should have beaten Sale in game 1 .... Happ was useless and due to the el foldo I would prefer they NOT sign him in the offseason. Then friggin game 4 .... Yanks held in there and when gutless Kimbrell was about to blow the save ... we get Stanton to the plate with the game on the line. Kimbrell was nowhere near the plate and looked ripe for the picking. Then Stanton starts flailing away at balls two feet outside of the strike zone. That was perhaps the worst looking at bat in the postseason I have ever seen. What a useless piece of shit. They should look to get rid of him. Miami pays $5 mill a year on that contract so the Yankees could throw in another $5 mill a year and I am sure some sucker will take him at $20 mill a year.

Trade Stanton, Sign Machado and Harper. Also sign Corbin.

I have been sick for a while now .... I apologize for not giving my incite. They should have beaten Sale in game 1 .... Happ was useless and due to the el foldo I would prefer they NOT sign him in the offseason. Then friggin game 4 .... Yanks held in there and when gutless Kimbrell was about to blow the save ... we get Stanton to the plate with the game on the line. Kimbrell was nowhere near the plate and looked ripe for the picking. Then Stanton starts flailing away at balls two feet outside of the strike zone. That was perhaps the worst looking at bat in the postseason I have ever seen. What a useless piece of shit. They should look to get rid of him. Miami pays $5 mill a year on that contract so the Yankees could throw in another $5 mill a year and I am sure some sucker will take him at $20 mill a year.

Trade Stanton, Sign Machado and Harper. Also sign Corbin.
Glad you are feeling better Steve. The Yanks most likely made you even more sick. I know you said from day 1, you never liked the Stanton trade.

People here thought I was nuts to put Stanton down ... If you look at his stats this year you would think he had a decent year. When you watch every game though - you start to see that the numbers don't tell the whole story. He is not bad .... but he is not an elite player. I wouldn't even mind having him on my team. The problem is his contract prevents you from getting a guy who IS an elite player.