2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

[QUOTE="LorenzoDeMedici, post: 1193523, member: 35893"]Truth is He may be a Good QB actually(Daniel Jones). For it to have shocked EVERYONE like that, ya gotta believe they could have picked him later in the round. I do also gotta say I don't have as big of a problem with the guy they did pick later in the round. And Eli has certainly shown that you can be Mediocre at best and still win championships.[/QUOTE]

So I made that comment about DJ after watching this video.
Funny How now I hear people like Tiki Barber saying the same thing about him now. (I'm not saying Tiki didn't say it then. I just never listened to Tiki & Tierney until past 6 months)

Non exclusive Franchise tag is the beat option for the G-men. Jones has not earned a huge deal yet and it’s more than fair for both in my opinion. Unless Dabol thinks otherwise. As a Bills fan, I would follow Dabol into hell.

Non exclusive Franchise tag is the beat option for the G-men. Jones has not earned a huge deal yet and it’s more than fair for both in my opinion. Unless Dabol thinks otherwise. As a Bills fan, I would follow Dabol into hell.
I believe Jones Tag rate is over 30 million.
Unfortunately, they will have to pay him and probably lose Barkley. He wants over market value as well. Too bad for him that quality running backs are easy to get in the late rounds of the draft. The league seems to be getting away from the run game anyway.

I like Barkley a lot but not for 16-17 million. I’m sure someone will pay him , but not the Giants.
Too many other needs.

Unfortunately, they will have to pay him and probably lose Barkley. He wants over market value as well. Too bad for him that quality running backs are easy to get in the late rounds of the draft. The league seems to be getting away from the run game anyway.

I like Barkley a lot but not for 16-17 million. I’m sure someone will pay him , but not the Giants.
Too many other needs.
Yes I believe the Franchise tag is 32 million.
And you are right about about Barkley. But I would be shocked if he got that kind of money (16-17 mil).. I could see the Giants ending up with Singletary

Too many other needs.
There are exclusive, non-exclusive and transitional franchise tags. Daniel Jones should be a transitional franchise tag, IMHO.

If it happens again next season where he gets multiple concussions, then yes, time to retire.
Some people are just prone to them more than others. He is one of those people. Why wait, there is no way he doesn't get one next season. I'm surprised Miami and the coach haven't been fined for how they handled and tried to hide things.

Some people are just prone to them more than others. He is one of those people. Why wait, there is no way he doesn't get one next season. I'm surprised Miami and the coach haven't been fined for how they handled and tried to hide things.
The Dolphins followed the NFL's concussion protocol, so the league is not going to fine a coach/team for doing exactly what the league wanted them to do. The league needed a scapegoat, so they got rid of the "independent" neurologist who didn't take Tua out against the Bills in the game in Miami when Tua was very wobbly.

Best joke about the league's concussion protocols: he NFL would've voted to let JFK back into the motorcade.