2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

Well, that you for that complement. To answer your question, most definitely not... I do believe he absolutely would not have been a first round pick. Maybe late second? Maybe. Certainly a third. Just my opinion. I hope he does great. I am a big Jets fan who roots for the Giants always, unless its against the Jets.
So we don’t know if another team would have taken Jones in the first, second or third round. I’m sure if Jones is good, everyone will be saying they loved him coming out!!!

I think the giants this year can do so much better,not as much spotlight,Eli kind of doing hid swan song good bye youthful running backs good corners better defense ,

O line to be determined
Wide receivers look good and up incoming our back up Qb is better than last year so I’m hoping we could go 9-7 this year fingers crossed

I think the giants this year can do so much better,not as much spotlight,Eli kind of doing hid swan song good bye youthful running backs good corners better defense ,

O line to be determined
Wide receivers look good and up incoming our back up Qb is better than last year so I’m hoping we could go 9-7 this year fingers crossed
The o line is going to be alot better than last year. Especially with the guard the got from the browns. And If Engram can stay healthy I can see them win at least 8. This defense is going to be alot better too.
As much as I loved the way Collins played. He got killed in pass coverage.

IMHO if these guys want to play hard they do. One game but i saw the defense get better as the game went on . They're under contract and if they win great if they don't oh well. The team has to be inspired by this win 4 sure. I am encouraged and it has been a long time since I can say that !

IMHO if these guys want to play hard they do. One game but i saw the defense get better as the game went on . They're under contract and if they win great if they don't oh well. The team has to be inspired by this win 4 sure. I am encouraged and it has been a long time since I can say that !
The defense will get better as the year goes on
I like the young guys they picked up and the subtraction of Eli Apple and some other overpriced guys. (I'm not talking about Collins) They can't be any worse than last year.

Giants looking good today, beating a team they suppose to beat.
Jones looks great, I mean he has improved a lot since last year. He is becoming a very capable starter in the NFL. Can you imagine if us Jets fans got that from Wilson? We would be 3 games better then we are.

Giants have a tough decision next year, Barkley or Jones for the tag. I say you have to tag the QB, especially if he wins a playoff game. Hard to lose Barkley as well, considering they have zero receiving threats at wideout or tight end. If they got even a little out of Golladay, what a piece of shit he is.

Giants looking good today, beating a team they suppose to beat.
Jones looks great, I mean he has improved a lot since last year. He is becoming a very capable starter in the NFL. Can you imagine if us Jets fans got that from Wilson? We would be 3 games better then we are.

Giants have a tough decision next year, Barkley or Jones for the tag. I say you have to tag the QB, especially if he wins a playoff game. Hard to lose Barkley as well, considering they have zero receiving threats at wideout or tight end. If they got even a little out of Golladay, what a piece of shit he is.
Agree. Good for the Giants and Danielle Jones has done a real good job. Fabio is coach of the Year although Eagle coach will get it.

They will sign Jones & tag Barkley. The tag number for a QB is about 30 million, the tag number for a RB is 10 million.
The reports I read or heard is that the Giant's are in the process of working out deals with both Jones and Barkley.
As much as I love Barkley, I hope that they don't do anything crazy like what the Cowgirls did with Zeke.

Jones shows a lot of improvement even last year. But he got hurt and missed lots of time. I'd be happy going forward with him.

He's a lot of fun to watch. If he had some quality wide receivers we may go deep into the playoffs. Unfortunately they probably won't.

To be fair, I wasn't expecting them to be where the are now at the beginning of the season.