2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Anyone upset at Anderson not resigning? We aint going anywhere in next two years, so for me its no big loss.

Do we draft an OL, DE, or what? Can't fathom taking a WR at 11.

Whats your thoughts??
Anderson's small and limited windows of explosion were not worth the amount of off field headaches he caused. Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

From what I have been reading that this draft is extremely deep at O lineman and WR. I rather O line first round and WR second. I'm tired of the Jets striking out on DL / DE 1st round draft picks.

I’m ok with either an OL or WR. If you take a WR at 11 you better nail it.

I think they need to draft two WR’s, with the depth in this draft at that position maybe we find our next Toon/Walker duo.

I'm just comparing him to what else the Jets could of drafted that year. I think Marino might of done a little more with Toon and Walker. But he was for the most part a very good quarterback, but will always be compared to a QB draft class full of HOF guys.

He had 126-99 TD / INT ratio. And a career 80.9 QBR. Held a lot of records that took over 20 years for people to break.

Anyone want to see Clowney on the team? I read his price has dropped into the 16-17 million range per season. Been awhile since we had a beast like that disrupting the run, he is someone who would have to be respected by opposing teams. I know his sack totals are low, but he does get a lot of pressure on the QB, and is a beast in the run game defense.

Anyone want to see Clowney on the team? I read his price has dropped into the 16-17 million range per season. Been awhile since we had a beast like that disrupting the run, he is someone who would have to be respected by opposing teams. I know his sack totals are low, but he does get a lot of pressure on the QB, and is a beast in the run game defense.
Not a huge fan of clowney, most of his success was cause of having to double team JJ Watt. So his was 1on1 a lot. He is very lazy, takes plays off, doesn't chase plays going away from him. That's why his price will keep dropping. If he will go to 15mill a year I would consider him on a 2 year contract. Has to be a contract with a ton of production incentives though.

Not a huge fan of clowney, most of his success was cause of having to double team JJ Watt. So his was 1on1 a lot. He is very lazy, takes plays off, doesn't chase plays going away from him. That's why his price will keep dropping. If he will go to 15mill a year I would consider him on a 2 year contract. Has to be a contract with a ton of production incentives though.
Besides. He's always hurt.
My guess he only gets a one year deal from some contender. Maybe back to Seattle.
Most teams spent Their money so it will stay a small market for him.

I have never read so much Jets news in the off season then I have been lately. I’m kind of excited about the GM Douglas. How he learned from the Ravens GM O.Newsome and that he operates the same way. If the Jets could sniff half of the Ravens success over the last 20 years I would take it.

So many mock drafts, so many needs for this team. Do they take an O-Line guy, a WR, trade back and grab a lesser O-Line type, trade Adams for a ton of additional picks, it’s all interesting.

Then all this Kapernick twitter non sense (not a fan, hope he stays off the field permanently). It’s all very interesting, even the Tyler Lockett rumor, I’m excited and would welcome trading back in round 1 and/or moving Adams but only if it’s an absolute kings random. They could have an absolute ton of solid picks this year and next. One thing is for certain, you can’t build a contender through free agency, and Douglas seems to understand and grasp that fully.

With Brady gone, and Douglas here maybe our run of bad luck and misfortune as Jets fans is starting to fade.

I see a lot of people seem to think the O-line should be a priority to shore up in the off-season. I tend to agree with them. I think if a Jet quarterback ever could sit in the pocket and not run for their life, they would be pinching themselves to see if they were dreaming.

I have never read so much Jets news in the off season then I have been lately. I’m kind of excited about the GM Douglas. How he learned from the Ravens GM O.Newsome and that he operates the same way. If the Jets could sniff half of the Ravens success over the last 20 years I would take it.

So many mock drafts, so many needs for this team. Do they take an O-Line guy, a WR, trade back and grab a lesser O-Line type, trade Adams for a ton of additional picks, it’s all interesting.

Then all this Kapernick twitter non sense (not a fan, hope he stays off the field permanently). It’s all very interesting, even the Tyler Lockett rumor, I’m excited and would welcome trading back in round 1 and/or moving Adams but only if it’s an absolute kings random. They could have an absolute ton of solid picks this year and next. One thing is for certain, you can’t build a contender through free agency, and Douglas seems to understand and grasp that fully.

With Brady gone, and Douglas here maybe our run of bad luck and misfortune as Jets fans is starting to fade.
I can't see kap. Coming back. he's been gone too long now. If he was that good. Someone would have picked him up already.
There's alot of better options at backup
he wasn't even starting when he left San Francisco Because he sucks.

Moving Adams would be a huge mistake. Gregg Williams has built that defense around him. Even a Kings ransom I would pass on, cause the defense wouldn't be the same. I agree on moving back and collecting draft picks.