2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Lifelong Dolphins fan here, since 1974. As much as I enjoyed seeing the Jets give the Dolphins a run for their money in the Incompetency Department over the last decade or so, I really and truly believe that both franchises are FOR ONCE on the right track. I love Flores as my coach, and I think after a year, Jets fans should be thrilled with Saleh as their head coach. And who would've thought that Adam Gase would be the catalyst for BOTH franchises rebirths?

Can't wait for September!!!!

Lifelong Dolphins fan here, since 1974. As much as I enjoyed seeing the Jets give the Dolphins a run for their money in the Incompetency Department over the last decade or so, I really and truly believe that both franchises are FOR ONCE on the right track. I love Flores as my coach, and I think after a year, Jets fans should be thrilled with Saleh as their head coach. And who would've thought that Adam Gase would be the catalyst for BOTH franchises rebirths?

Good point about Gase.

Good post. Dolphins def have a really good coach. like him a lot. It remains to be seen, but I love the hire at least of saleh

Anyone else disappointed that Lawson got hurt? I was looking forward to watching him play, really sucks!
Davis is going to miss 2 months.

Carter looks solid in first 2 games of action. Wilson seems to have a good rapport with Corey Davis.

Yes, agreed. I am not worried about wins and losses this year. Just keep getting better each week.
That's exactly the outlook I had in 2019 with the Dolphins. It was ugly starting out losing 59-0, but it ended by beating the Patriots in Foxboro, which was so sweet.

I like Saleh a lot and I think that he's the right man for the job. "Patience" is the watchword this season and next.

Their running backs are smallish. Short yardage will be an adventure. Zack throws a nice ball, and leads his receivers well. I think he is a better pure passer than Sam. He is not a tall QB, so he'll get his share of balls batted down. O-line was porous as usual. Most of game was a downer. Last few minutes were not. Maybe just a mirage for a team which probably will be not be close in many games.

J-E-S-T!

Jest jest jest!

They should have kept Darnald. Dropped back for more picks and drafted some O line help or one of those top wide outs.

I have no horse in this race.
I have my own problems with Dan Jones and his greasy hands.
But Darnald wasn't the problem.