2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Watching this game last night and you knew they were letting Raiders hang around too much and the Jets would be the Jets and lose.
I can't watch Wilson anymore.

Shame on Douglas for not trying to stabilize the O-Line, for not trying to add a WR, or even Dobbs. You see what that guy has done in 2 weeks? New Team and system, smh.

Shame on Douglas and Saleh for continuing to start Wilson, its a joke. A circus.

They can afford to lose 1 more game to maybe make the playoffs at 9-7, games against Miami (2), Buffalo, Cleveland, and Houston.
Its a wrap, Coach and GM are too blame. Could have gone to Semien 2 weeks ago. What don't they see that the fans do? Wilson is terrible. That pick was awful, LB read him like a cheap comic book.

At least I don't have to spend my Sunday's with angst watching anymore Jets games as I quiver on my couch throwing fists at the air.

FUCK YOU WILSON I knew you were shit when they drafted your bitch ass. Pussy 'Lil bitch!!

Watching this game last night and you knew they were letting Raiders hang around too much and the Jets would be the Jets and lose.
I can't watch Wilson anymore.

Shame on Douglas for not trying to stabilize the O-Line, for not trying to add a WR, or even Dobbs. You see what that guy has done in 2 weeks? New Team and system, smh.

Shame on Douglas and Saleh for continuing to start Wilson, its a joke. A circus.

They can afford to lose 1 more game to maybe make the playoffs at 9-7, games against Miami (2), Buffalo, Cleveland, and Houston.
Its a wrap, Coach and GM are too blame. Could have gone to Semien 2 weeks ago. What don't they see that the fans do? Wilson is terrible. That pick was awful, LB read him like a cheap comic book.

At least I don't have to spend my Sunday's with angst watching anymore Jets games as I quiver on my couch throwing fists at the air.

FUCK YOU WILSON I knew you were shit when they drafted your bitch ass. Pussy 'Lil bitch!!
Sounds like someone who only watches the QB when watching football. Look at play calling, horrible O-line. Bad pass catching. Every defense knows the jets can only run cause the line can't pass block. Every DC knows when the jets "need" yards on 2nd or 3rd and short. They will sell out on the run to leave their DBs on an island. Garrett Wilson is the only pass catching threat. Double him, everyone else is in single coverage and send the rest. Plus the penalties are infuriating, again, can't blame Wilson on O line holds. That's just a lineman getting beat.

I'm not saying Wilson is good, but they are in this situation cause a bad O- line. I really don't think we would be 8-2 if Rodgers was still healthy.

There is a good book by Pat Kirwan called how to watch football with your eyes off the ball or something like that. You should give it a try.

The biggest problem is the offensive line. They have had injuries there.

I am not a Zach supporter. I was sad to see Mike White go. His games were like a jolt of caffeine to the passing game. Zach of late seems to have good intensity and effort. I noticed the penalties and having to scramble on every play were wearing thin on him too. There are times I am convinced he is total crap and other times I can't really pin the whole mess just on him. I think the Jets organization may think similarly. My guess is that if Aaron Rodgers was back there, he would be sacked into oblivion.

Without that defense, the games would be over by halftime!

Sounds like someone who only watches the QB when watching football. Look at play calling, horrible O-line. Bad pass catching. Every defense knows the jets can only run cause the line can't pass block. Every DC knows when the jets "need" yards on 2nd or 3rd and short. They will sell out on the run to leave their DBs on an island. Garrett Wilson is the only pass catching threat. Double him, everyone else is in single coverage and send the rest. Plus the penalties are infuriating, again, can't blame Wilson on O line holds. That's just a lineman getting beat.

I'm not saying Wilson is good, but they are in this situation cause a bad O- line. I really don't think we would be 8-2 if Rodgers was still healthy.

There is a good book by Pat Kirwan called how to watch football with your eyes off the ball or something like that. You should give it a try.
All valid points I supported in my post, O-Line, the need for another WR, Coaching (in continuing to support Wilson as the starter), Coaching as in they're undisciplined in taking so many penalties. A lot of rehash on your part TBH, everyone know they have to stack the box to beat the Jets, because why? Wilson can't make the accurate throws consistently like even a mediocre QB.

Double GW, spy the RB in the flat and who's beating you? Conklin, Lazard, Cobb, Gipson, Not. If you had another legitimate WR, then you can't double GW and he wins in single coverage 8 out of 10 times. My eyes see that clearly.
I read Kirwin's book, good read.
I also watched Joe Broadway win the whole damn thing in 1969, were you born yet?

You cant win in the NFL without an adequate QB who can make the basic throws, my eyes can clearly see that as well.

All valid points I supported in my post, O-Line, the need for another WR, Coaching (in continuing to support Wilson as the starter), Coaching as in they're undisciplined in taking so many penalties. A lot of rehash on your part TBH, everyone know they have to stack the box to beat the Jets, because why? Wilson can't make the accurate throws consistently like even a mediocre QB.

Double GW, spy the RB in the flat and who's beating you? Conklin, Lazard, Cobb, Gipson, Not. If you had another legitimate WR, then you can't double GW and he wins in single coverage 8 out of 10 times. My eyes see that clearly.
I read Kirwin's book, good read.
I also watched Joe Broadway win the whole damn thing in 1969, were you born yet?

You cant win in the NFL without an adequate QB who can make the basic throws, my eyes can clearly see that as well.
I hate to break the news to you. Namath isn't in the hall of Fame without "The Guarantee"

Also watching football doesn't mean you know anything about it. If you watched NASCAR , does it mean you know how drive at those speeds.

You need to watch more of the jets "All 22" game films. The problems are far and wide. Outside of WR issues, it's mostly injuries on the line. You want to blame Joe Douglas for that which doesn't really make sense. Injuries happen. But the jets do have a lot of season ending injuries every year. They need to do something better with their sports medicine office.

I hate to break the news to you. Namath isn't in the hall of Fame without "The Guarantee"

Also watching football doesn't mean you know anything about it. If you watched NASCAR , does it mean you know how drive at those speeds.

You need to watch more of the jets "All 22" game films. The problems are far and wide. Outside of WR issues, it's mostly injuries on the line. You want to blame Joe Douglas for that which doesn't really make sense. Injuries happen. But the jets do have a lot of season ending injuries every year. They need to do something better with their sports medicine office.
They definitely have been hit by the injury bug, Tucker was a big loss as was Rodgers. I didn't realize Corey Davis made that much of a difference, but not having him has also hurt.

I say its Douglas at fault because its his roster construction. Blame Saleh for a lot of careless penalties, thats discipline. Thats got to come from the coaches. Lastly, regarding Douglas, this Wilson pick is going to haunt him and has held back the franchise. You take a kid from BYU, who only was the starter in his senior year, and played the majority of his snaps in shot gun with no huddle. He made one incredible throw at the combine and it was love at first sight. He had no LB's, 300 lb Edge Rushers, or DB's chasing him. It's back yard football.

Lots of us disliked the pick , nothing can be done now. Is what it is.

They definitely have been hit by the injury bug, Tucker was a big loss as was Rodgers. I didn't realize Corey Davis made that much of a difference, but not having him has also hurt.

I say its Douglas at fault because its his roster construction. Blame Saleh for a lot of careless penalties, thats discipline. Thats got to come from the coaches. Lastly, regarding Douglas, this Wilson pick is going to haunt him and has held back the franchise. You take a kid from BYU, who only was the starter in his senior year, and played the majority of his snaps in shot gun with no huddle. He made one incredible throw at the combine and it was love at first sight. He had no LB's, 300 lb Edge Rushers, or DB's chasing him. It's back yard football.

Lots of us disliked the pick , nothing can be done now. Is what it is.
You've been watching since 1969, every first round pick has set the franchise back. They are probably top 5 in worst drafting franchises. Not the top 5 you want to be in.

You've been watching since 1969, every first round pick has set the franchise back. They are probably top 5 in worst drafting franchises. Not the top 5 you want to be in.
Blair Thomas, I could list the rest but it will infuriate us all.
Wilson could rival Thomas.
O'Brien over Marino

Have to stop myself

Carter cut was odd, will Izzy get more time than Carter got? Will Izzy play ahead of Cook? Was Carter cut bc of that chop block?
I like Izzy's energy in pre season.

Clearly Douglas is shopping in the bargain bins again this free agency. O LINE needs to be addressed , still a couple of good linemen out there to scoop up. Zeitler, Jonah Williams, Tyron Smith (doubt he comes to NY).

WR is still a black hole, we will end up with another Hardman or Lazzard.

Jonah Williams is signing with the Cardinals, which is a shame, he would have been a solid addition for the offensive line. What we have added so far for the O line just feels like depth.

I wanted Calvin Ridley but he's signed with the Titans. So the big name WR free agents are all gone. At this point I guess Joe will be addressing both the O line and WR needs in the draft. Probably a QB (Jordan Travis?) in later rounds.

Surprised Smith signed with us, didn't think he would leave Dallas. Still think they could add Zeitler, just like his style.

Shocked at how much Ridley got paid, but he was the only Alpha #1 out there left. But for that loot, suffer in Tennessee, they going nowhere.

Still think we need 2 wr's - I would be happy with any 2 of Davis, Boyd, and Big Mike Williams.

Clowney coming to visit Tuesday, not a terrible replacement for Huff - and cheaper.

Got get that Wr room filled with more talent.

I wouldn't mind them picking up Hunter renfrow as a slot and big fast WR also.
Renfrow would be a nice WR3 or 4 to have for sure, better than Cobb and Gipson. Raiders literally stopped using this guy last 2 years. In 2021 he was 103/1038/9 TD's

BIG MIKE got his egg Sammy today, lets see if it entices him to sign.

Read a crazy article that has the Jets trading their 10th pick and 2025 2nd rounder to Chargers for the 5th pick to draft Harrison jr.

Renfrow would be a nice WR3 or 4 to have for sure, better than Cobb and Gipson. Raiders literally stopped using this guy last 2 years. In 2021 he was 103/1038/9 TD's

Read a crazy article that has the Jets trading their 10th pick and 2025 2nd rounder to Chargers for the 5th pick to draft Harrison jr.
That egg sandwich worked, signed for one year for 15 mil (incentive laden). I like it. Wish we could get rid of Lazard. Would love it if they somehow got MHJ in the draft, I wouldn't complain about that trade.

They will need to probably add another pick or player to get up to 5. Swapping 1's and throwing in a 2nd next year doesn't compute with the pat kirwin trade scale.