2 to avoid: Freckles/Columbia and Cherry

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you go to a certain spot who's name is not to be mentioned on UG, but I threw some events at previous incarnations, you might want to avoid these two. After a recent night out at the spot, they accosted me on the street and gave me the full court press. They originally quoted 300 each which I said was out of the question.We settled on 120 each, or so I thought. On arrival at the location where the "fun" (hahaha) occured, they first demanded a "tip" on top of the 120, then said "if we go after 5AM you will have to pay us more".. well 4:30 came and "times up". They stayed until 5:15 but not without 2 additional demands for more money to do so.

And it was typical "champagne room" activity. While I think Cherry was only a money problem (she gave me her phone number to call her... not that I would, and Freckles glared in disapproval), Freckles was much worse. She made it an activity between her and Cherry with me as a spectator. She cock blocked me from Cherry every step of the way including at one point forcibly grabbing my wrist and yanking my hand from between Cherry's legs, after Cherry had placed it there. She also did everything she could to make sure I couldn't get hard, like every time Cherry was doing something which started to get me that way, grabbing her away. For most of the affair, Freckles didn't come within a foot of my penis. But when she finally did, again, I think it was to ensure I didn't get hard because she saw that Cherry had started to get me hard a few times. So I believe she wanted to take control of the offending member. Whenever I started to get hard with her , she then held my dick with no pressure, movement,etc. until I got soft.

This was an intensely frustrating experience and close to a rip-off. Please not that it is no reflection on the man and his establishment because he was not supervising it, had no knowledge of it, and in fact it was to some extent "my bad" for "taking his girls off campus". My defense is that it was not even contemplated on campus, they simply came up to me on the street afterwards.

Perhaps they behave much better in the spot, but I tend to think if it walks like a duck.......

It really sounds like the one chick (freckles/Columbia) was almost jealous of you fucking or playing with Cherry and was doing everything to keep that from happening as crazy as that sounds although they were the ones who solicited you. Maybe they are lovers. But this is a real good cautionary tale for young mongers, there isn't anyone on here who hasn't let their little head fuck up their better judgement at some point. Similar experiences have happened to me and it really sucks you just have to learn and move on. And also, getting the old upsell is the worst, makes me totally limp and uninterested.

Last edited: