1F, Sanford & Barckley ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. Berkley opened Mon. New place. M said it was temporary. Ok building, miss the old place. Don't miss the traffic in the old place. She said they might move back to the old place. Only one girl. Melina very tall short hair nice implants. No kissing, but bbbj. You figure. It was worth the !/2 i still had a good time. m said j was out town for a while and there would be a new women there. Also Melina won't be there today but will be there Fri. and Sat.

Called and got the location for the new Barkley, didn't stop by yet. From looking at the map it looks like parking is going to be a problem. I wonder if they are going to stay with one girl. Hope they go back to the old building

Carolines

I went today at 5 Pm met a thick chica named Leslie from costa rica.
DDD boobs. she was sweet but not hot.
good service bbbj, cfs nothing spectacular but she comes a lot. On the way out I saw a spinner there ( more my type as I am fat) from the DR.
I would much rather have had her.

went to c today,when I got there about 12,30 the 19yr was not there left at 1,30 was a block away, c called said she just got there.went back,was not going to go with her because a friend of a friend told me she was no good in the room,went upstairs with her talk to her made her laugh,by the time I was done bbbj,daty.lfk.offer to swallow.and let me slip it in no condom,told her I heard bad things about her she told me when man come in there and treat her like a dog or dirt they will get nothing,so spend 5min be nice and look what u can get,am going back on sat from now on she will only work on holidays and sat because she go s to school

Status
Not open for further replies.