198 Orinoco Dr., Brightwaters • 631-633-8358

Do you think I am Amy? No. I didnt know you're the cheapest guy here. I don't pay attention to monger personalities. I tip providers like Amy well...she's hot and you know it...and fs is not on table with her unless she's lying to me. I:ve tried. But I've had a better time with her than most others. Anyway, I thought I was providing a good tip to the group. Take it or leave it.
Is she the same Amy from a year or so ago?

So it has been over a year since I last mongered and now that I am vaccinated I figured time to dip my toe in the pool! I went here since it was close and convenient and a place I have been to many times. I took the half hour and got the "new Girl". The new girl was a bit round and not in a good way but it's only a R&T so who cares. not a bad rub. She didn't get a hot towel to get the oil off my back - oh well. my fault for not saying anything. on the flip - bad HJ. just not cutting it. And here I am all aggravated cause I popped a couple of Vs to get junior at attention. ANyway - couldn't finish. aggravating. left all unsatisfied and annoyed. Went to Carousel got a couple of dances from a hottie. saw my favorite on the way out. I will be back tomorrow for her!

billyS

Reign of Terror
So it has been over a year since I last mongered and now that I am vaccinated I figured time to dip my toe in the pool! I went here since it was close and convenient and a place I have been to many times. I took the half hour and got the "new Girl". The new girl was a bit round and not in a good way but it's only a R&T so who cares. not a bad rub. She didn't get a hot towel to get the oil off my back - oh well. my fault for not saying anything. on the flip - bad HJ. just not cutting it. And here I am all aggravated cause I popped a couple of Vs to get junior at attention. ANyway - couldn't finish. aggravating. left all unsatisfied and annoyed. Went to Carousel got a couple of dances from a hottie. saw my favorite on the way out. I will be back tomorrow for her!
I hope you didn't tip her.
You took V and didn't get hard or just didn't cum?
Then drove from Brightwaters all the way to the north shore to the Sel with Blue ball.

Wow I hope Cole pitches great tonight because otherwise you will be in rare form in the Yankees thread .

I got hard just could not pop. I tipped her. I go there all the time .. but probably won't go back now for a while. At this age this happens sometimes. maybe not all completely her fault - just mostly her fault! This was this afternoon - no traffic so it didn't take too long. I know my favorite will take care of me tomorrow at the sel. Looking forward to it.

Went here the other day and boy was it worth it. I suck with asking for names but the girl who greeted me was nothing special, average skinny AMP girl. She had me go to the room and I took the hour for $60. She told me to wait a few minutes and after laying on the table I was starting to wonder if she forgot about me. After maybe 10 minutes she came back and asked if I was comfortable and if I wanted a water, which I declined. The massage started off great and she managed to work out some knots and crack my back a few times. When she started working on my legs I positioned them to allow better access to the boys and she started to brush up against them in a teasing manner. Now in my years of doing this I know that the ST is key to making the job easier for the person giving me the HE and she just started teasing the boys which I figured wouldn't be enough, but boy was I wrong. I angled my back up so my ass was hanging in the air. She lubed up a finger and popped it in and used the other hand to tease my balls and taint. After a bit of this she asked if I wanted the finger inside or out and I told he both. Eventually she started to pay attenton to Captain Picard and holy fucking shit did I cum hard. I don't think I can remember the last time I felt that good from anything much less a HJ. After a good cleanup I dropped a $40 tip and she confidently said she would see me again next week, but I am considering going there again today.

Went here the other day and boy was it worth it. I suck with asking for names but the girl who greeted me was nothing special, average skinny AMP girl. She had me go to the room and I took the hour for $60. She told me to wait a few minutes and after laying on the table I was starting to wonder if she forgot about me. After maybe 10 minutes she came back and asked if I was comfortable and if I wanted a water, which I declined. The massage started off great and she managed to work out some knots and crack my back a few times. When she started working on my legs I positioned them to allow better access to the boys and she started to brush up against them in a teasing manner. Now in my years of doing this I know that the ST is key to making the job easier for the person giving me the HE and she just started teasing the boys which I figured wouldn't be enough, but boy was I wrong. I angled my back up so my ass was hanging in the air. She lubed up a finger and popped it in and used the other hand to tease my balls and taint. After a bit of this she asked if I wanted the finger inside or out and I told he both. Eventually she started to pay attenton to Captain Picard and holy fucking shit did I cum hard. I don't think I can remember the last time I felt that good from anything much less a HJ. After a good cleanup I dropped a $40 tip and she confidently said she would see me again next week, but I am considering going there again today.
too bad no name on this. This ending sounds pretty spectacular.

Well??? It was over a week ago and I'm sure guys were hoping you got the name this time?

Or maybe they should just go in & ask for the skinny girl who gives the best prostate & HJ?

When I last went there, which was probably before the beginning of covid, I’m pretty sure the masseuses name was Amy. She was above average by amp standards. Near the end she invited another girl in (slightly heavier than avg) and gave me a 4 handed finish with one handling the meat and the other the 2 veg….it was quite a sensual experience. I guess they were slow and looking for the additional tip

I’d had Amy for massage a couple of times before and found her ST and HE well above average.

Wondering if this is the same Amy as other have had recently. I tried to set up an appointment the other day and was told “only Coco available”…perhaps she is the one giving the prostate handies.

@GreatMaker - does Coco ring a bell? Pun intended.

Took a trip to brightwaters the other day.

Arrived and Amy was there with one other girl, Nikki. Amy is above average looking by AMP standards but Nikki was very pretty so I thought I’d give it a whirl.

Nikki was wearing a little air hostess type uniform with a really short skirt. I sensed early that more might be on offer than what I’ve previously been able to get at this establishment.

Not the easiest place to get to so I took the hour for 60. Massage was pretty lackluster with a lot of random pressing/rubbing rather than a skilled massage that has some method.

At around the 20 minute mark, the ST began. Quite nice, lots of attention to ass/balls, then turn over….she asked what she could do for me, I asked what was on offer. She was reluctant to say anything so I asked for a bj. She said 120, I countered 80. She wanted 100 and I stayed firm on 80. Agreed, went to get the cover. Pulled the skirt down and lifted top up. Very little up top but actually a nice little ass on her for being so petite. She’s a spinner but there was some meat to grab onto. Allowed me to rub her pussy but no FIV. Enthusiastic BJ but kept saying she was getting tired. At one point I lifted her onto the table and I get a strong impression I could’ve fucked her if I wanted to.
Fair play to her for keeping going with the cbj though, alternation of hands and mouth for 20 minutes and she got the job done. Nice clean up. There were 10 minutes left and she was going to short me. I asked for more massage and she gave quite a nice foot rub to finish.

Nikki said she was 29 and it was her “first day”. She was a little shy. 60+80. I will repeat and see if I can get more next time.

Amy probably gives best massage/ST on this side of Long island..i got a HE in Los Angeles last week & wow..the edging technique those women use is OUT OF THIS WORLD…im talking real edging/soft touch technique, Amy is our best bet (& shes gotten a bit lazy over the year) as far as that goes, i refuse to go to anyone else

Amy probably gives best massage/ST on this side of Long island..i got a HE in Los Angeles last week & wow..the edging technique those women use is OUT OF THIS WORLD…im talking real edging/soft touch technique, Amy is our best bet (& shes gotten a bit lazy over the year) as far as that goes, i refuse to go to anyone else
I haven't been here but now I have to go and check out Amy's skills. My goto is 229 post ave for a great massage and great st with either Nana or Louise.

Ok. Intel. You guys got me curious to recheck Brightwaters today.

I stopped going here a long time ago because I consistently got Amy. HJ are not enough for me & I found a really reliable FS AMP that I visit. (Reviewed) I haven’t had the need or desire to come back since.

Amy is a pleasure to deal with. Not horrible looking. I came because someone mentioned hot, young extras. Got there - she made me wait 10 min. Paid the 60 for full. This place is crazy busy. She was turning customers away and asked that I shorten to half. I’m surprised she hasn’t had any issues all these years.

I generally don’t like a finger, but for whatever reason, today it hit the spot. She’s straddling on the table. I think this lady really gets off on taking men’s AH. Whatever. “Special only for you”. I bet, Amy.

Anyway - she’s got 3 other girls. Amy is off Wednesday. COCO works wed, thurs, fri & sun. “Arena” (probably the wrong name - idk I couldn’t understand) sounded younger but didn’t see her. Works mon, tues & wed. And she said “Nikki - only Saturday - everyone love her. Really hot body!”. I said oh shit - I heard! “How? You watch internet!?”.
Yes, indeed I do, Amy.

Always consistent over here. Will return for young extras & report back. Enjoy.

Ok. Intel. You guys got me curious to recheck Brightwaters today.

I stopped going here a long time ago because I consistently got Amy. HJ are not enough for me & I found a really reliable FS AMP that I visit. (Reviewed) I haven’t had the need or desire to come back since.

Amy is a pleasure to deal with. Not horrible looking. I came because someone mentioned hot, young extras. Got there - she made me wait 10 min. Paid the 60 for full. This place is crazy busy. She was turning customers away and asked that I shorten to half. I’m surprised she hasn’t had any issues all these years.

I generally don’t like a finger, but for whatever reason, today it hit the spot. She’s straddling on the table. I think this lady really gets off on taking men’s AH. Whatever. “Special only for you”. I bet, Amy.

Anyway - she’s got 3 other girls. Amy is off Wednesday. COCO works wed, thurs, fri & sun. “Arena” (probably the wrong name - idk I couldn’t understand) sounded younger but didn’t see her. Works mon, tues & wed. And she said “Nikki - only Saturday - everyone love her. Really hot body!”. I said oh shit - I heard! “How? You watch internet!?”.
Yes, indeed I do, Amy.

Always consistent over here. Will return for young extras & report back. Enjoy.
So you went with "Amy" even though she is the one that caused you to look elsewhere? Did you only get a HJ and a finger in your ass? Wasn't very clear.

So you went with "Amy" even though she is the one that caused you to look elsewhere? Did you only get a HJ and a finger in your ass? Wasn't very clear.
That’s correct ricker. The other broad was in a room already. 3 people showed up while I was there. Two got turned away. No extras with Amy from what I can tell.