198 Orinoco Dr., Brightwaters • 631-633-8358

Saw Amy...cute black dress,like she was out on a date. As always I needed a great massage and she's the best. If you know Amy she has your number and she's around.if your number isn't in her contacts forget it. I took the hr and I tipped $100...her business is slow,..but she took her time and would have gone on well over the hr but I had to make an appt. Real sexy black dress, thigh lenght, think I'll go back soon!

Saw Amy...cute black dress,like she was out on a date. As always I needed a great massage and she's the best. If you know Amy she has your number and she's around.if your number isn't in her contacts forget it. I took the hr and I tipped $100...her business is slow,..but she took her time and would have gone on well over the hr but I had to make an appt. Real sexy black dress, thigh lenght, think I'll go back soon!
What happened during that hour that caused you to tip $100?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-writing-school.25853/

In rereading this whole thread... hi Amy! You're the one who initially said the place was legit, now you're telling ppl that $100 tips should be for a handjob, and if a 20 is offered, you'll cut someone's balls off, lol. Try to be less obvious next time, doll.
I was there last year and saw Amy....she is a hard negotiator...but $100 brings home more than a handjob..

That's not what she said.
I was there last year and saw Amy....she is a hard negotiator...but $100 brings home more than a handjob..
I saw Amy alot when she was manager. Then she left. Guess she came back. I saw the other girls there all great. I know its not a review and i should give more details but this place is for ladies in town too, and giving all the details may create problems for her....i will say i saw amy many times fir good reason lol. As well as the others....could be a different amy though im talking 18 or so months ago. So the actual review would be outdated anyhows

In rereading this whole thread... hi Amy! You're the one who initially said the place was legit, now you're telling ppl that $100 tips should be for a handjob, and if a 20 is offered, you'll cut someone's balls off, lol. Try to be less obvious next time, doll.
I said Amy would cut your balls off. Not me. Yes she did start out as a good massager.,...but even that a $40/tip. How cheap are you?

Do you think I am Amy? No. I didnt know you're the cheapest guy here. I don't pay attention to monger personalities. I tip providers like Amy well...she's hot and you know it...and fs is not on table with her unless she's lying to me. I:ve tried. But I've had a better time with her than most others. Anyway, I thought I was providing a good tip to the group. Take it or leave it.

Do you think I am Amy? No. I didnt know you're the cheapest guy here. I don't pay attention to monger personalities. I tip providers like Amy well...she's hot and you know it...and fs is not on table with her unless she's lying to me. I:ve tried. But I've had a better time with her than most others. Anyway, I thought I was providing a good tip to the group. Take it or leave it.
Calm down newbie, I'm just fucking with you. Honestly, 33 posts in 10 years? I'm really not worried about what's going on with you, but unless you've got definitive proof, that Amy is cutting ppls balls off for what is widely considered a standard tip for a handjob at an AMP, then you shouldn't make comments like that. This board is for facts, not speculation. So, unless you know for a fact, that Amy is cutting ppls balls off, keep it to yourself. K? Enjoy your weekend.