198 Orinoco Dr., Brightwaters • 631-633-8358

Went there last since BP is down and lost all my numbers . I think she said her name is Amy. Older, not bad looking. Message was way to light but played with ass . On flip that wasnt to bad, i did direct her which resulted in better hj and awesome release. All in all not bad. Wish the message was better. Will be back.

Finally went back to this place looking for Kailee who gave a great st last time. Met by Amy who is quite cute..I say late thirties mid forties who then introduced me to Yoyo. She tried to push me towards Yoyo but I was there for Kailee. Kailee back to China! Ok so I turn to leave and Amy grabs my cock..I take good care of you. Sold..Go into room with door...strip down and sit on the side of table stroking my pud. Amy walks in and gets the idea and I immediately pull up her shirt and start sucking on her already erect nipples. I then give her the flickering tongue sign and she says how much. I say sixty she says eighty..I say fuck it and start to lay down and tell her just massagee. She says ok..ok... money now..no after..okok..don't forget. Drops her pants and pulls her knees to her chest. I start lapping on that hairy bush like a dehydrated dog. Cute little snatch. Amy knows what she likes and gives plenty of direction.. literally taking her finger and pointing where my tongue should be and asking for her nipples to be squeezed. This went on for about 10 minutes. She popped twice..second time squeezing my head with her legs and jamming my head deeper into that fur. Now it's time for me. I lay face down and she goes for the glove and oil and strats a pm..wasn't really into today so I request the st. She say..you nice and clean..I rike dat. Obviously she experiences some nasty swamp ass..or worse..damn...st nothing to right home about so I flip myself...decent hj..all the while she is saying something like...oh your cock..oh your cock..
Nice lady..pleasant time..I have a feeling that business is slow by her initial aggressive behavior. Oh yes..don't think she wants digits in her slot..kept pushing my hand away..go figure.
$40 + $60..

Finally went back to this place looking for Kailee who gave a great st last time. Met by Amy who is quite cute..I say late thirties mid forties who then introduced me to Yoyo. She tried to push me towards Yoyo but I was there for Kailee. Kailee back to China! Ok so I turn to leave and Amy grabs my cock..I take good care of you. Sold..Go into room with door...strip down and sit on the side of table stroking my pud. Amy walks in and gets the idea and I immediately pull up her shirt and start sucking on her already erect nipples. I then give her the flickering tongue sign and she says how much. I say sixty she says eighty..I say fuck it and start to lay down and tell her just massagee. She says ok..ok... money now..no after..okok..don't forget. Drops her pants and pulls her knees to her chest. I start lapping on that hairy bush like a dehydrated dog. Cute little snatch. Amy knows what she likes and gives plenty of direction.. literally taking her finger and pointing where my tongue should be and asking for her nipples to be squeezed. This went on for about 10 minutes. She popped twice..second time squeezing my head with her legs and jamming my head deeper into that fur. Now it's time for me. I lay face down and she goes for the glove and oil and strats a pm..wasn't really into today so I request the st. She say..you nice and clean..I rike dat. Obviously she experiences some nasty swamp ass..or worse..damn...st nothing to right home about so I flip myself...decent hj..all the while she is saying something like...oh your cock..oh your cock..
Nice lady..pleasant time..I have a feeling that business is slow by her initial aggressive behavior. Oh yes..don't think she wants digits in her slot..kept pushing my hand away..go figure.
$40 + $60..
Glove came off for the soft touch, right?

$40 + $60..

Lol the glove for ST is definitely weird.

I've seen it before.. remember..she mentioned how clean I was..so before she found this out the glove was already on...she's probably used to nasty ass and taking no chances..can't blame her
True I’ve seen mongers come right from work trucks and shit after a hot day. Your right, you can’t fault her.

I've seen it before.. remember..she mentioned how clean I was..so before she found this out the glove was already on...she's probably used to nasty ass and taking no chances..can't blame her
Also sounds like you were about to receive a prostate massage. Any woman that goes in for that without a glove is questionable for me. Unless you dropped deuce right in front of her and she knows the chamber is empty. For that? Good call on the glove!

Lol I’ve had had that happen without a glove at two different places. While HJ they try to put a finger in shoot with no glove. Not a fan to honest lol!

Lol I’ve had had that happen without a glove at two different places. While HJ they try to put a finger in shoot with no glove. Not a fan to honest lol!
It actually can be good. Get on all fours during the procedure while she is jerking you off... then pop goes the weasel....
The first time I did this many years ago at a place in Great Neck, I got finger blasted and my bunger was sore for days..