19147470510 Sunnyside Spa North White Plains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by yesterday- must be pretty new as they didnt know what they were doing. The girl working is probably late 30's and pretty/classy but she cant speak 2 words of English. SO they have this guy there to speak for her and he is not the most fluent either and he is goofy-giggling all the time.. It's uncomfortable.

Anyway they wanted 80/hr and i gave them a $100 bill and requested change. Meanwhile the guy pointed to the sign 3 or 4 times that says "Keep Underwear on". While im undressing, he is getting change, except he never came back. Im already in a semi sour mood from all the difficulty communicating- I go out in the hall and ask for my change and she says 'one minute'- 3 min later I say just give me the hundo and ill get out of here- u guys dont know what u r doing.

She hands me the hundo and i eventually find out they say they have a machine that says my hundo is counterfeit. It's not and the gas station next door confirms it.

I dont think they will ever make it and i believe that are going to try to make it a totally legit place. Someone who jcan live with just a massage one time, try it out and let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.