185 st / jamaica ave

i have been visiting this amp for about 8 months. thought it was time to share. found it by accident. i was looking for a storage facility. my experiences have all been positive, possibly because she and i enjoyed our sex we shared. i treated her as a woman, a lover and she returned the favor, in kind - gfe. i have been travelling way too much and have not seen her since mid-janauary. paid a visit on sunday, and bye-bye. she was no longer there. the replacement girl is filipino. not as pretty, either facially or physically. little english, which i found surprising. no matter. finger and hand gestures worked just fine.
i have found that if i treat an amp girl like a women and not a sex worker she will be loosen up and respond better. this girl was no different. she loved the way i gently touch her and all that goes with it. she was very clean down there so i proceeded to enjoy her nectour. she responded as a gf would. she pulled me up closer to her. my rufus was rubbing her inner thighs than resting just above her snatch. she was genlty playing it, than tried to put rufus in her tunnel. it was hard to resist, but bbfs is not a good idea. i do not think i will return. too much of an inconvenience. no table shower, but a standing shower. place is very very clean.
4 = 1/2
60= 1
100 = tip. (will try for more.

i have been visiting this amp for about 8 months. thought it was time to share. found it by accident. i was looking for a storage facility. my experiences have all been positive, possibly because she and i enjoyed our sex we shared. i treated her as a woman, a lover and she returned the favor, in kind - gfe. i have been travelling way too much and have not seen her since mid-janauary. paid a visit on sunday, and bye-bye. she was no longer there. the replacement girl is filipino. not as pretty, either facially or physically. little english, which i found surprising. no matter. finger and hand gestures worked just fine.
i have found that if i treat an amp girl like a women and not a sex worker she will be loosen up and respond better. this girl was no different. she loved the way i gently touch her and all that goes with it. she was very clean down there so i proceeded to enjoy her nectour. she responded as a gf would. she pulled me up closer to her. my rufus was rubbing her inner thighs than resting just above her snatch. she was genlty playing it, than tried to put rufus in her tunnel. it was hard to resist, but bbfs is not a good idea. i do not think i will return. too much of an inconvenience. no table shower, but a standing shower. place is very very clean.
4 = 1/2
60= 1
100 = tip. (will try for more.
I know the place your talking about. It actually open last year I drove pass it a few times when I was headed to the Spanish house that got closedown now. I also sen it advertising and when you mention BBFS as it advertised gfe.

I know the place your talking about. It actually open last year I drove pass it a few times when I was headed to the Spanish house that got closedown now. I also sen it advertising and when you mention BBFS as it advertised gfe.
i do not think the bbfs was intentionally. i believe she was so absorbed, so into it she forgot herself. my fav provider there never let me near her withou a shower cap on