185 Jerusalem Ave 516-324-6715

Ok lets start with I was here once on a whim about 3 months ago claimed "grand opening"
Met a very cute very nice very young(21)Legit) knows my friends girlfriend I found out as we got to talking. I only got a limited HJ nothing to write home about didnt register with me to review.

But low and behold I hear last month through the grapevine spot was busted I see no news on here and no review either, Btw this spot is in a strip mall where 183 used to be a R/T joint as well.

So I see the add tues no "grand opening" or anything so I figure let me see if the girl I know is working try and get something out of knowing her...Fail. But I did get a very very nice experience out of it. I opted for a half with a decent looking 40ish well stacked lady, one minute in to her backrub a second set of hands falls on my leg(no I didnt hear her come in and they didnt talk), so I go along with it(never opted for 4 hand either) about 10 minutes of ST and tickle. Come to the flip, get a look at second woman same age around, better body. They begin to ST front no contact with little avid yet, I slide my hands up both skirts at the same time and it was like green lighting the show, off comes both dresses to ample breasted fun. I had one tugggin while the other was licking my nipples and I was playing with their ample funbags I never made it to try downtown I was just so turned on by the free 4 hand and ample boobage I popped quick. Will repeat hopefully to the same result and more.

I opted for a half with a decent looking 40ish well stacked lady, one minute in to her backrub a second set of hands falls on my leg(no I didnt hear her come in and they didnt talk), so I go along with it(never opted for 4 hand either).
Thanks Avid. I still view this as sort of an up sell because you have to (or at least you should) tip both girls at least 20, bringing the total cost to 80 instead of 60. Not a huge deal for some, but I prefer to be given the option so that I can decline if I choose. While there are clearly some advantages, I find that 1-on-1 sessions often have the potential for a more intimacy, especially in places that are supposed to be HE only. The girls may be less inclined to expand their menu if their actions are being observed by a coworker.

Avid should buy ticket for lotto because I did not have good luck here at all. Three girls here on Fri. nite. One I think was in charge. There was another monger in another room. Did not get anyones name. Good looking one started on my back then shortly they switched to the younger one. ST was OK. I flipped on my own and she went right for the oil. A little OTC but that was it. No utc no green light for boobage no topless no extras no nothing. I asked about DATY and that was totally out. For me this is strictly R&T joint period. I wont go back. Paid 40/20. With the price of gas it will be a while before i indulge again.

hey avidgoer some were in ur massage you could of said whats your name and whats your name .and given us them so we know what girl we can put re hands upskirt

went to this place last night. Strictly a r&t place like themonster said. there were 3 women there. all older, probably around 45-50. 1 behind counter, looked like boss. i asked about a bj she said no. only able to play with titties. will not be back.

Went back here for a repeat, neither of the 2 girls working the first time were there. 2 older uglier and flat women, tried to suck it up and couldnt left got money back, was told on way out that the others cover days off for the boss, so they rotate to his amps I assume? Couldnt get any info about other locations.

Yeah I've had her before. She claimed to be 18. I knew she was lying but thought she was in her early 20s. Spoke really good english and had an amazing rack. A rare gem.

Last edited:
I am 90% sure the young one used to work at 433 merrick Rd, RVC and was the redhead who was pretty disliked here on the Board. I think she called herself Nicole there

She told me she hated all the middle aged guys who tried to get her to meet outside of AMP, I guess that showed in her work. She also told me that all the girls know that she give the best HE and they often called her in to finish a slow customer.

Hope she showed a better additude to the desk seargant

I am 90% sure the young one used to work at 433 merrick Rd, RVC and was the redhead who was pretty disliked here on the Board. I think she called herself Nicole there

She told me she hated all the middle aged guys who tried to get her to meet outside of AMP, I guess that showed in her work. She also told me that all the girls know that she give the best HE and they often called her in to finish a slow customer.

Hope she showed a better additude to the desk seargant
Yeah that was her. But I don't see why she was disliked. She always went above and beyond for me anyway. I guess it all depends on how you treat 'em.