1842 E Jericho Tpke Huntington 929-264-8997 new number 929-410-1741

This is a new AMP that is advertising “GFE, Open-minded” repeatedly throughout the day. Location is in an upscale shopping center. Actual address might be Dix Hills.

Any info, gents?

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is in the shopping center right after the Joy Spa in Dix Hills on Jericho. If you're coming from the Northern State its east bound side of Jericho on the South Side. There use to be a Tanning place in there, I think its called Tropical Tan. Caught me many a sun burn in that place many moons ago. Might still be there in case any of you cats want to tan up before you "Amp Up"

Not a lot of privacy from the pictures on google. Seems like a couple of rooms with curtains for doors, walls do not go to ceiling. Google reviews also has a woman who went there for a massage and talks about seeing butts. Probably nothing more than a basic HJ to be had here.

I will now answer my own question:

Went there last week and saw Lulu. Medium build, nice figure, C's, I'd put her age in the early 30's and very friendly. The spa smells clean and looks clean. Rooms with walls that go only partway up and curtains for doors. Took the half at 40 (60 for the hour). An above average massage with the usual teasing and fondling before the flip. Took her top off for me to enjoy sucking her nicely endowed chest which she seemed to like. Vigorous handjob until I exploded. I didn't press for more and I'm not sure how extensive their menu is. I left relaxed, for sure.

Went here this past Friday. I believe they have a new number , 929-410-1714, and, supposedly, new owners.

I was greeted by Amy, attractive, late 20's, nice figure with what appeared to be ample boobs. Typical 40 hh and 60 hr. Rooms still have curtains for doors and appear clean. Undressed, Amy came in, and I laid down on my stomach. Between the texture of the unscented lotion she was using and her touch it was one of the most soothing and sensuous rubs I've had in a while. But after a very little bit of teasing things went downhill when she started the negotiations for additional services. 80 for topless, 140 to get completely naked and CBJ, and 200 for FS. I told her I would be willing to pay 140 for FS. We went back and forth a bit, but she wouldn't budge and neither would I. Total turn off. For me, 140 for FS with one of these business-like, detached Asians is my limit.

She proceeded with a handjob, varying her technique a bit to get me to come, but I was too annoyed. I was able to get my hands into her bra despite her trying to block me. C's for sure!. Said to her to stop her efforts even though I hadn't finished. Got dressed and she offered me some water.

I handed her a 40 as the initial rub was so pleasant. However, I told her that her prices were out of line. Too high. And that if she was more reasonable and charged me 140 for FS she'd have a repeat customer. She said something about the owner, prices, etc. that I couldn't quite understand. Thanked her and left. I don't know if pricing would be different with a second visit with Amy. Shame. The rub was very nice and she was sort of apologetic in the end regarding pricing. Don't think I'll be returning unless I read more favorable reports.

Went here this past Friday. I believe they have a new number , 929-410-1714, and, supposedly, new owners.

I was greeted by Amy, attractive, late 20's, nice figure with what appeared to be ample boobs. Typical 40 hh and 60 hr. Rooms still have curtains for doors and appear clean. Undressed, Amy came in, and I laid down on my stomach. Between the texture of the unscented lotion she was using and her touch it was one of the most soothing and sensuous rubs I've had in a while. But after a very little bit of teasing things went downhill when she started the negotiations for additional services. 80 for topless, 140 to get completely naked and CBJ, and 200 for FS. I told her I would be willing to pay 140 for FS. We went back and forth a bit, but she wouldn't budge and neither would I. Total turn off. For me, 140 for FS with one of these business-like, detached Asians is my limit.

She proceeded with a handjob, varying her technique a bit to get me to come, but I was too annoyed. I was able to get my hands into her bra despite her trying to block me. C's for sure!. Said to her to stop her efforts even though I hadn't finished. Got dressed and she offered me some water.

I handed her a 40 as the initial rub was so pleasant. However, I told her that her prices were out of line. Too high. And that if she was more reasonable and charged me 140 for FS she'd have a repeat customer. She said something about the owner, prices, etc. that I couldn't quite understand. Thanked her and left. I don't know if pricing would be different with a second visit with Amy. Shame. The rub was very nice and she was sort of apologetic in the end regarding pricing. Don't think I'll be returning unless I read more favorable reports.
Attractive Late 20s is rare out here

Would you happen to know if they’re Korean or Chinese? K-amps typicallly charged more but 200 for FS is high even for K-amps

It’s always the owner. Detached hits it perfectly. Glad you stood your ground.

They know they have a captive audience on Longisland. Time constraints and traffic prevent you from going to better establishments. The latinas have capitalized immensely. Only one thing to do.

Attractive Late 20s is rare out here

Would you happen to know if they’re Korean or Chinese? K-amps typicallly charged more but 200 for FS is high even for K-amps
If enough guys turn her down maybe her price structure will drop. And, yes, from what I could see she was attractive. The rub was indeed special.

visited on a monday
40/hh
120 CFS

girls name was either sam, samer, sharma, or something along those lines
5'4" and thick for an asian, id guess around 130-140lbs, As, bob hair, probably mid/upper 30s based on the face
little to no english, just the basic numbers, medium or soft, turn-over baby, fuck me, baby you so good

massage was ok, her weight actually helps, no oil, just through the towel
flip is ok, decent tease
asks what i want, uses hand signals, offered HJ first, then asked if I wanted to fuck/hump (that was the body signal she used)
offered her 100 for FS, she countered 120, decided not to haggle

can take a good pounding in standing and missionary but she doesnt ride well, could be due to her weight. overweight for asians, relatively standard for american (non-models)

given how close it is to 160 commack, would not repeat here on monday, Eva and Cici both offer better service down the road.
May still have to stop in on Friday to see this 20yr old amy.

there was another girl there, but no way hell she could have been mistaken for 20s

edit: i used the original number to contact them

visited on a monday
40/hh
120 CFS

girls name was either sam, samer, sharma, or something along those lines
5'4" and thick for an asian, id guess around 130-140lbs, As, bob hair, probably mid/upper 30s based on the face
little to no english, just the basic numbers, medium or soft, turn-over baby, fuck me, baby you so good

massage was ok, her weight actually helps, no oil, just through the towel
flip is ok, decent tease
asks what i want, uses hand signals, offered HJ first, then asked if I wanted to fuck/hump (that was the body signal she used)
offered her 100 for FS, she countered 120, decided not to haggle

can take a good pounding in standing and missionary but she doesnt ride well, could be due to her weight. overweight for asians, relatively standard for american (non-models)

given how close it is to 160 commack, would not repeat here on monday, Eva and Cici both offer better service down the road.
May still have to stop in on Friday to see this 20yr old amy.

there was another girl there, but no way hell she could have been mistaken for 20s

edit: i used the original number to contact them
Nice review. Amy was definitely a looker. Maybe their/her pricing structure has declined as clients have rejected their services. Let us know if you see her. Looks-wise you won’t be disappointed.