1800 ludlow

I really like 1800, but i wish they didn't turn over

the girls so much. One on hand it's nice to see new faces, on the other hand, while you know you're going to get f/s, it's always a crap shoot with a new gal as to how good the service is. I like a place that has some oldies but goodies, and some new faces. i've had nice success here-Lily was very nice. I'll keep checking this out and report back. Anyone seen any of the newer gals? Lily is gone. I wasn't too keen on Sunny.

The other good thing

is that the gals are definitely younger, under 30. That's pretty rare-but they obviously stick to their guns while bringing in gals. I've never seen anyone "old" there, never.

Was in 1800 a couple weeks ago. I think I was there on a Thursday around 10pm. It was pretty busy as I had to wait on the couch for a good 10 minutes. Mamasan was nice enough though offering me a water or a Coke while I waited. I asked for a water and watched the TV for a bit. After a little while, 3 guys came out apparently a group and said nothing but good things about their experience. Good to hear as this was my first time to this place.

After a little cleanup was done, I was invited to go upstairs to one of their rooms and was followed by a lass named Sugar. While not great in the looks department, she wasn't that bad either. I'd say a 5-6. She claimed to be 25, I guessed around 26. Looked like she had a baby from what I could tell.

She asked if I wanted to shower which I had opted for just to get an idea of what the session would be like. It was average with special scrubbing attention paid to the soldier and his boys. Almost too aggressive for my taste, not exactly sensual.

After all that, we retreated back to the room and she asked me to lie down. I laid down on my stomach and got a very subpar massage for about 15 minutes. She asked me to flip over and starting playing with the soldier a bit and moved my hand to play with her pussy. It was nice and wet already which goes for bonus points. She asked if I wanted her and I was already this far in to the game, so why not?

She started off with cowgirl and offered up the nipples to be sucked on. Not bad, nice perky nips, which I like. Breasts just didn't have the firmness that I like (due to the baby I'm sure.) Did CG for about 10 minutes which didn't have much rhythym. Spent a lot of time looking in the mirror. I think she was tired so she asked me to move on top in to the missionary position. After about 10 minutes of that, I wrapped it up, and finished off. It wasn't the best session I've ever had, but it wasn't the worst either. She knew how to use her muscles in just the right way though to keep my rating of her at the average level. Overall, I'd give the place another shot and try again.

Total damage $60 house/$100 girl/$50 tip. Probably overtipped, but whatever.

Might just be my opinion, but if too many guys overtip like you did, the girls will then expect that level of tribute from everyone. My experience tells me that $60 at the door plus an additional $100 for the gal commands FS with a good attitude. Any amount above that is superfluous and unnecessary. Any other opinions on the subject? Upon reflection, when I began in this hobby $80 to the gal had her grabbing her coat wanting to follow you home. LOL

I'm sure it was closer to the upper end of the range of what is generally tipped. Quite frankly, I didn't feel it was worth that kind of a tip. I just didn't have any smaller bills and didn't want to get change on a tip.

Returned here a couple weeks ago and had Jennifer. A little bit older than I like. Probably early 30's, not too bad looking though. I'd give her a 5. Also had fake boobs which are not my preference but they did look very nice.

Opted for the table shower again and it was decent. Got back to the room and it was the standard mediocre massage. However, just before it was time to get down to business she did spend some time kissing my back and down my legs with some light toungue tickling on the boys. Definitely a plus.

Turned over for the main event and she asked to go missionary. I obliged. Nothing else particularly memorable about this session other than she was a sensual talker. Since I've only had two girls from here, if I was going back and I had to have my choice, I'd choose Sugar over Jennifer if only for the fact that Sugar is all natural and a bit younger.

$60 house, $100 for the girl, $40 tip. Total damage $200.

GEEZ, Jora, ya did it again. LOL Usually the gals are happy with only the initial $ and will love you long time. Tipping anything beyond that is usually to compensate for "special extras" if ya get my drift. Just my opinion again, but the only gal I ever saw who would definitely qualify for an extra tip was the original Jennifer at the Da (original) Hill. I'd appreciate hearing from others with any disagreements. I like to keep up on these things.

Went by 1800 on Monday, June 23 it was locked...

no sign of le busting them, perhaps they are laying low with all the busts around town? Anyone been there today? Line-up?

Went back here again last night. Had Jennifer again - not my first choice. Session was pretty much same as last time. I asked how many girls are working there and the answer was 3. I've had Sugar, Jennifer, and the third one I saw in the hallway was also a bit older (30's) with blond colored hair. Sugar I'm sure is the youngest of the three. I think unless there is some new change in staff, I probably won't go back. I've had my fill at this place.

Magic at 1112 Sampson raided today 3/11/09

Magic at 1112 Sampson was raided today, see below news article:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...03375#bodyText
CENTER CITY - March 11, 2009 (WPVI) -- Federal agents raided what's being described as a brothel in Center City this morning.
The raid happened around 10:30 a.m. in the 1100 block of Chestnut Street in Philadelphia.
There they took four women taken into custody.
Neighboring businesses tell Action News that the business was a massage parlor/brothel.