1759 Deer Park Avenue

I saw this on Craigslist so I thought I would venture from the usual boring places on Jericho Tpke Huntington / Dix Hills area.

This location is in a house with a strip mall next to it which has a asian market (of all things) and a pizza takeout.

There is a side door of the house next to the strip mall where you enter (don't use the front door as it is on Deer Park Ave).

There was a very unattractive woman and a woman who I would rank a 6. The more attractive woman was definitely trained in massage and I confirmed this by asking her about her training in China.

I had an hour long massage which consisted of her providing a good quality massage followed by a capable hand job followed by more massage and then another hand job.

She worked so hard on that second hand job I did provide a higher than usual tip of $60 which I think she absolutely earned.

I do not think I would repeat because she wasn't attractive enough to repeat but she is a capable AMP worker.

Went here last wed. called first and used front door which was opened quickly. As itsjustme stated it is a house and you are ushered into 1 of the upstairs bedrooms oops I mean massage rooms, rooms have both curtains and a door. had a girl jenny or ginny arouind a 6 thin dark hair small chested nice attitude. took the half for forty and got a very good massage so good that i upgraded to the hour on the flip she asked you take care of me and points to the only part that she hasnt massaged yet I say sure. She starts a nice HJ and i ask about extras she says mouth 100 no fs got her down to 60 for mouth she was nvery good with her mouth not rushed at all got hands inside shirt and bra and into pants ( she was wearing short shorts ) with her moving to give me easy access and insertion did not try to get clothes off as she seemed very leary of mamma finding out. Overall a good experience and will repeat, parked in strip mall and walked to house