160 East Main St. Bay Shore 631-657-8886

Saw this amp advertised on one of the usual sites so after having difficulty at a place in Islip i decided to check this one out. Its a store front place on main but has a discreet rear entrance from the parking lot behind it accessible from Gibson St.
Normal little white bell and a sign that says Foot Spa. So i called to be sure they were open and was told to come. The door was answered by an attractive late 20- early 30s thin girl...very sweet and friendly, Her name was Micky. After a hard week i really needed a massage as much as the H.E. and it seems harder and harder these days to find a place that does both equally well. This time i was not disappointed. Micky gave a great massage and when she found a knot in my shoulder worked on it without me saying a word. Nice hot oil rub followed by hot towel clean up.. then to s.t. unrushed.. Into very nice teasing H.J.. one thing she did while stroking was to hop up on the table standing with her ass a foot above my face so i could grab her ass and rub her clit... very nice... nice hot towel n alchohol clean up... layed on my chest for a few with some lovey dovey broken english small talk before offering me water. I was there a complete hour. usual amp structure 60 house 40 tip. They have real rooms at least the one i was in.. full walls and real door. ..Its nice to actually get a massage for a change. Their and says we do alot more than you think but i didnt try. Maybe next time as i would repeat.

REVIEW

Went there this afternoon after getting turned down this morning at home. Okay, there are ways around that. Right on Main Street on a corner, has pictures in the window. Went around back, parked and walked up to the white door with the "Foot Spa" sign. Rang the bell no answer so I knocked and a nice looking Asian irl answered the door. Probably in her 30s. Wore a mask the whole time but she was definitely attractive and spoke English well. She led me to a room. I noticed another good looking, probably younger, Asian girl there in the waiting room. The girl I saw was wearing jeans so wasn't sure if she was the boss or just was wearing jeans. Never saw a girl in jeans at places like this. Anyway, she tells me to "take it off and lay down," so I obliged. Waited about 3 minutes, knock and a girl walks in. Turns out it was the girl in the jeans. I knew this because at one point I touched her leg just to make sure they knew what I was there for, and felt her jeans. It was fine. She asks what kind of massage and I say hard and she gave a great, hard massage. No oil, she asked but said I had, "soft skin and probably don't need it." Okay. I didn't care because like I said, the massage was great. She spent a lot of time on my lower half, and did a great job not only giving the massage but kind of teasing by my butt and my inner thighs. She tells me to roll over after about 40 minutes, I'd guess. Really lost track of time. She then asked if it's okay to massage, "down there." I said sure, if you want to, she said she wants to if I want her to. Go right ahead. Again she asks if I want oil and I said for this yes. Slow HJ at first but eventually worked into a pretty good rhythm. Had to tell her to slow down a bit. She let me touch her, even grabbed my and and put it on her ass and said she likes to be touched here. Eventually she built up the speed again. She was stroking me with her eyes closed and her head tilted back and moaning a bit. It was to hot for me and I told her I was going to cum. I told her I'm gonna cum a lot for her and she said, "show me," so I did. Hadn't cum in a few days so I erupted, she tried to block with her hand but it squirted over it and onto my chest. She liked it, said it must mean she is doing a good job and I like her. I said I do. Unfortunately I did not get her name, we didn't talk much. I still had 15 minutes left so after hot towel clean up, she told me to flip over and relax, take a nap, and she'll massage my back again. I requested if she could give me a back scratch instead, she said sure, and gave a great nail scratch all over my body. I definitely dozed off at the end. She finished up, took her tip, which I had placed on the oil table, and gave me a bottle of water. Led me out the back door. The cute girl was still out front on her phone, and she waved to me. I past another young, attractive looking Asian girl on my way out as well who said goodbye. The ad offers Korean and Japanese girls but from the language I heard, sounded Chinese. I've ordered enough take out to know the difference.

60/40 and I was out of there in an hour. I'd definitely repeat.

Well when urge kicks in you just need to find a place. Been here before and normally see Angela. Mid 30”s cute is the best way to describe her. Typical amp ass and maybe B”s for head lights. She gives a pretty good massage. Her strength ranges from soft to light medium. After a nice half hour she will start to tease to with her soft touch and get you going with the inner rub. On the flip I asked for bj got the nod. Her skills are pretty good. Lots of eye contact and she get it’s sloppy. FYI you need to bring your own condom. She wont do bare and she might only do it if she has seen you a couple of times. Finishes with a foot rub for the last 10 mins after towel clean up.

damage 60/100 I keep her in my rotation for convenience.

Excuse me but this is like a double review, and I hope the gist of my recent encounter here becomes apparent So I first went to this BS AMP back in December, and had a great experience with Angela. When I called ahead of time she told me to go around to the back entrance which I did. I was let in rather quickly after ringing the bell, so I was not left standing outside the door for an uncomfortable amount of time. Angela was as described, cute, probably 30's very accommodating and sweet. She leads me to the room, I hand her 60 for an hour. After a short time she comes back in, I'm now laying on my stomach naked and she proceeds to give a solid-good massage.After maybe 15-20 minutes, she starts the tease between the crack of my ass reaching under to stroke Jr and I'm now getting hard and excited..Now I'm an older f-cker so I usually am just looking for a R & T....Which is what I got here, a very sensual hj, with nice eye contact and just an overall nice sensual experience. After I explode, she cleans me up, goes out for a nice hot towel clean up and she proceeds to finish the massage rubbing my feet to my scalp. A real nice experience. Now I didn't review this place in December because I was heading south for the winter like the next day and I just couldn't take the time to write it properly ...Ok, now speed up to last week when I went back, and lo and behold Angela is there, but this time there's a sign around the back saying to go to the front entrance, which I did. I ring the bell and Angela opens the door and leads me to the room and says she remembers me. Maybe she did maybe she didn't but it was a nice gesture. I hand her 60 for the hour, ( standard 40 for a half but I like an hour) she leaves the room comes back rather quickly to start the massage. Her disposition is sweet, nice pleasant and she's thorough with the massage. She is rather cute, attractive in that 30ish MILF kind of way Here's where I was disappointed and going to AMPs for 15 years now I've seen this happen too many times. The place gets popular, the attention you receive diminishes, and you're all of a sudden on a conveyor belt with other guys..( Now I know that's the case but I don't want to be reminded of it while I'm trying to relax during a massage) 15 minutes or so into the massage her phone rings, and she answers it while massaging me...a turn off for me. But she's sweet and gives a pretty good standard massage..So I try and ignore until I can hear the guy talking to her through the phone. He's asking for Angela, wants to know if she's there, says he'll only see her.. She's assuring him she's there and to come, "yes come, come" she says...IDK it just was a turn off...and then I hear the bell ring and she steps out for a short time I guess to answer it. I wasn't sure if she was there by herself or not. Angela is a sweetheart, I think she felt bad when she came back in and she started to lift her blouse exposing her breasts, leaving her bra on though..She says, "You take care of me?"...As she's giving me a nice sensual hj, I'm caressing her breasts, and I pop. She cleans me up, finishes with a little scalp massage and the hour is up...What I referred to above about places getting popular, is traffic increases and not only does the service usually go down, but now the place is drawing attention from neighboring businesses...and you know what usually follows. So, overall Angela is a gem, and her business has obviosusly picked up from the fall which I am glad for her. ( She told me she's a single mother) I don't know whether I'll go back because of the increased traffic and I'm originally from this area, so I'm being cautious...So be safe, Damage was 60 for the hour, 50 tip..I think if the session wasn't interrupted with the call I would have tipped her more because she is so pleasant, and gives a nice sensual hj after a nice relaxing massage...

I was there last month. There is no more Angela, served by Mia. The massage was great, but no teasing or HE. On my way out, saw a monitor with 4 surveillance camera views. Will not repeat.

Guess who’s back? Redbox is back. Just “got off” from visiting this spot. Only one girl named “yo-yo”? Maybe 25-35ish very pretty probably a milf status. No stretch marks and nice body probably B cup. When I came in I think she was with someone else told me to wait on the other room 15minutes. She was the only one working and she was cute so I waited. I enjoyed myself, told her I was new to the area and looking for a personal place I can go to. Opted for the 30min for $40. Started with soft touch then flip, basically none existent massage but she was working alone. Asked me if I wanted option 1 rugtug or opt 2 bj. Told her option 3 everything. She said they don’t do that, but for me she will take care of me because I was “cute very sexy” she asked if I had a rubber on me, which I didn’t. She left for a bit and came back with one. Started with missionary then doggy but I felt she put too much lub, barly any friction. Then someone had called, she told them to wait 10min so I told her reverse cowgirl so I can finish fast. Ended my session with 140 total damage but very relaxed . On another note has anyone heard from my atf “Michelle/Nicole” is she back in the island.

Looking to let the juices flow, being close to this place, I decided to try it out. Walked in the front door met what can only can be described as a very unattractive face. Body was ok but face was harsh. Figured I’m here with limited time today so I stayed. Paid the $40 and brought straight to a room. Undressed waited 3-5 minutes and she started what I can whole heartedly say was the BEST massage ever at an amp. She made things pop that I didn’t know could pop. So relaxed I nearly fell asleep. No st at all so thought it was gonna be a legit massage which I was 100% ok with. Out of nowhere she said flip, began to immediately tug on JR. Very slow deliberate motion. Not robot like just very job focused. Played with the sack with her friend and after such a relaxing massage I didn’t last long. Blew like Mt Vesuvius. Plannned on $60 tip for the stellar massage, threw an extra $40 for the handy.
face 3
Body 5-6
Handy was excellent 8
Massage unratable it was so damn good
All in all done $140

Went early morning on a thursday, i actually regret even going in. The massage was just a light touch and didn’t apply any pressure when I asked for harder , she poked at the boys and said “Wow big!” and told me to flip, on the flip hj wasn’t bad but didn’t even continue with the massage after. Damage was $80. Wouldn’t go again