160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

Reading the reviews I want to check this place out.who do you guys think the "go to " girl here is? who do you recommend?
So, when you go there, whoever is up next will greet you at the door and take you to the room. There are different girls on different days. I lose track of who works what days. I just go there and I like the surprise of who I am getting. The service is great with all of them.

I went here again, and I had Betty. Now Betty is as sweet as all of them. She is not as pretty as all of the other girls there however. Some of the other woman here are pretty hot, and or sexy. Betty is your average Amp girl. So Betty saw me come in and said she has seen me come in before and go with the other girls. So I told her that she should really take care of me so that I would want to see her over the others. Went right into the room, I am already naked,so as she comes in she smiles and comes over and starts DFK. I take everything off of her. She goes to her knees and BBBJ. I placed her on the table and start to DATY. No all of the other woman, I place a finger in their ass. So leave it in for a little bit then take it out, others pull it out in a few seconds, but I try every time. So Betty let me keep it in there the whole time which turns me on. Then onto reverse CG, where same thing, kelp my finger in her ass the whole time I fucked her. Popped, cleaned up, as usual, $140 total. It had to be at least a half hour that I was there.

Went here a few Saturdays ago. Sophia brings me into a room and I ask for Jenny. As luck would have it, that day was Jenny's first day back from vacation. She knows what I like. We both get naked and she starts with a BBJ while I'm standing. She kneeling and holding both my hands while giving me a tongue lashing. She doesn't miss a spot - my shaft and balls. She then looks me in the eye and asks "wanna fuck"? Hell yeah! So I lay on the table and she puts on the cover and she's in CG. After a few minutes, I just blew in the bag. She cleans me up and asks if I want a massage. As soon as I say "yes", Sophia knocks on the door and says something in Chinese. Jenny is being requested by another monger. She tells Sophia to do the massage. She lets my hands roam, but OTC only. Nice massage though. Jenny comes back in, as the other monger skipped the massage and left. Half jokingly, I ask Jenny if next time Sophia can join us. "Sure, next time." Sounding interesting... $40/$100.

So I stopped by today and Jenny greets me at the door. Right into the room. I ask if Sophia can join us. As soon as Jenny says yes, the door rings and Sophia is now occupied. All good though. We get naked. LFK on my lips and neck. I suck on her nipples, squeeze her butt. We take it to the table. I'm laying on my back and she starts a BBJ. Loud voices talking outside. Can't really hear what's going on. Jenny stops and goes out to check on what's going on. Monger trouble? Don't know. Jenny comes back in and apologies. She has to start all over again. Grabs both my hands and starts a BBJ again. This time giving a tongue bath the way I like it. Grabs a cover and gets on top. A few minutes of CG and can't hold it back. Clean up and gives a really good massage. Mentioned it took me 4 1/2 hours to drive home Thursday, and she hits the spot inside of the shoulder blades and neck and lower back. Feels great. Say hi to Sophia on the way out. Jenny says maybe next time Sophia can join. $40/$100.

LW - thanks again for this recommendation. It's been my go to spot!

Was there yesterday and saw Sophia. She is good, not my favorite there. But, she is funny." OMG, another customer come in. I tell him to wait. I want to do you. Long time I no see you. I need you to fuck me and lick me."
So I obliged. Standard, 40 for the half. Leave 100 on the table as I am undressing. She walks in, starts touching, kissing, she says I need you to suck me. So daty for a little bit, the she covers me a FS many positions. The funny thing is how she talks while fucking her. This may be like the 6th time I have seen her, and during FS she keeps saying, " I love you. I dont like you , I love you. You always fuck me good. I love you. Not like, but love you. " Every time. lol. She also told me that she is leaving this week for the Holiday for a month to go back to Korea. She said she will be back in January.

Tried this place last week. I only get to do this once or twice a year, so based on the reviews I knew this was the place to go...

Pretty discreet parking area in the back. Walk downstairs to the door with the AMP bell. Door opens and what do I see? A young (25ish) Asian in a tight/short miniskirt. Said her name was Tina. She works Tuesdays. She was about 5’6”-5’8”, beautiful smile.Her breasts were definitely store bought, but they were perfect C’s. Not a J-lo ass, but it had some size (which I like). She really looked amazing, not the typical older/rounder masseuse.
She greets me, and walks me to a room. The rooms all have doors, no curtains. She asks me if I have been there before, I said this was my second time (lie) and that I had seen a “coco” the last time. She smiled and asked what if I wanted a soft or medium massage, I said soft. I gave her the .4 for a half and put the donation on the table (1.). She tells me to get undressed and leaves for a minute.
She comes back in as I’m taking off my boxers, gives me a big smile. Tells me to lay down.
She starts with the massage, which was basically her running her fingers down my back, arms and legs. A little bit of teasing but not much. Asks me if I want to flip, of course I do. Continues the massage for maybe a minute and by this time has me so riled up I start rubbing her legs (I never would have been this forward if I didn’t read these reviews) and telling her she feels nice. She giggles and tells me I feel good too and she likes the way I touch her. Asks if she should take off her miniskirt. ABSOLUTELY! I asked for a condom, which she put on with her mouth and then proceeded to lick my balls for a little bit, then proceeded to the shaft and head. “Ohh sooo nice”. So she’s doing that for maybe two minutes and she’s got me so turned on already that I’m gunna bust. I ask her to lay down on the table while I stand. Ash happily obliged. I put her feet on my shoulders and enter. Extremely tight. She’s moaning and putting on a whole show. Finish in the bag within 4-5min. She helps take the bag off and cleans me up. Gives me a water and candy and I’m gone.
I expected to have a good time based on the reviews, but she blew my expectations out of the water. Thanks for the reviews guys!

Tried this place last week. I only get to do this once or twice a year, so based on the reviews I knew this was the place to go...

Pretty discreet parking area in the back. Walk downstairs to the door with the AMP bell. Door opens and what do I see? A young (25ish) Asian in a tight/short miniskirt. Said her name was Tina. She works Tuesdays. She was about 5’6”-5’8”, beautiful smile.Her breasts were definitely store bought, but they were perfect C’s. Not a J-lo ass, but it had some size (which I like). She really looked amazing, not the typical older/rounder masseuse.
She greets me, and walks me to a room. The rooms all have doors, no curtains. She asks me if I have been there before, I said this was my second time (lie) and that I had seen a “coco” the last time. She smiled and asked what if I wanted a soft or medium massage, I said soft. I gave her the .4 for a half and put the donation on the table (1.). She tells me to get undressed and leaves for a minute.
She comes back in as I’m taking off my boxers, gives me a big smile. Tells me to lay down.
She starts with the massage, which was basically her running her fingers down my back, arms and legs. A little bit of teasing but not much. Asks me if I want to flip, of course I do. Continues the massage for maybe a minute and by this time has me so riled up I start rubbing her legs (I never would have been this forward if I didn’t read these reviews) and telling her she feels nice. She giggles and tells me I feel good too and she likes the way I touch her. Asks if she should take off her miniskirt. ABSOLUTELY! I asked for a condom, which she put on with her mouth and then proceeded to lick my balls for a little bit, then proceeded to the shaft and head. “Ohh sooo nice”. So she’s doing that for maybe two minutes and she’s got me so turned on already that I’m gunna bust. I ask her to lay down on the table while I stand. Ash happily obliged. I put her feet on my shoulders and enter. Extremely tight. She’s moaning and putting on a whole show. Finish in the bag within 4-5min. She helps take the bag off and cleans me up. Gives me a water and candy and I’m gone.
I expected to have a good time based on the reviews, but she blew my expectations out of the water. Thanks for the reviews guys!
Nice review and I'm glad to see that you had your expectations blown.

I was there again the other day and I had, ( Nigen ? )She pronounced it Ni-gene. I have had her many time previously. She is really pretty and sexy. But this time I asked her for her name and I remembered it. Always the same great time. 40 for the half. She shows me to the room then leaves. I place the 100 on the table, get undressed, then she walks back into the room. Like long lost friends, we just starts kissing, touching, french kissing, taking off each others clothes, I ly her on the table a DATY for a while. Touching and kissing her whole baby which is very sexy. do this for a while then we tease like we are going to BB FS, as I am right there and rubbing on her. She is smiling at me as to see if I am going to put it in or try to. I wasnt going to but I was just about in, when I finally said, put it on. She laughed and covered me. Not she knows me pretty well, as I had seen her probably 7 to 10 times in total. Then FS, many positions later, popped and she cleaned me up and on my way.

Me neither. I know she told me her name before, but I dont remember, was it Tuesday or weds? I think she is the prettiest woman there. I am wondering if she finally gave me her real name?

Me neither. I know she told me her name before, but I dont remember, was it Tuesday or weds? I think she is the prettiest woman there. I am wondering if she finally gave me her real name?
Must be Wednesday unless the girls swapped some days because Tue is Tina and Betty. Neither of which would be on my top 3 list there. Tina top 5 but Betty is bottom 2

Took a visit today and met Shirley. She may be the one you like LW.
5’7” or so, implants to big Bs or small Cs, pearly white skin, no muscle tone but definitely in good shape. Does appear to have a small scar on belly. Speaks English better than most others.
Good BBJ to start but is very quick to apply the cover, rides well, takes a pounding but junior wasn’t cooperating today so needed to end with a BJ/HJ finish. She works Tuesday and Wednesday and started just a few months ago.

I frequent this place often and have been for years. In that time I've seen about 5-6 girls only. It is very close to my house and they treat me nicely. Although the owner has other locations, they hardly ever rotate in other masseuses. I think some people may be dissappointed because the women that works there are all 50+. Some wear it better than others, but these are not young ladies.

I frequent this place often and have been for years. In that time I've seen about 5-6 girls only. It is very close to my house and they treat me nicely. Although the owner has other locations, they hardly ever rotate in other masseuses. I think some people may be dissappointed because the women that works there are all 50+. Some wear it better than others, but these are not young ladies.
Sometimes the older one know how to did it best.