160 Commack Road • 631-486-2490

“The Shop” across the street from the Carousel in Huntington has been there for forever. Maybe some of us will remember Summer? She predates BeBe who is usually there now. I’d be curious to see how far back anyone remembers The Shop. I’m going back to at least 2005!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out!
Can't ever forget THE SHOP, the doubles were legendary!
THE SHOP and BOBA (a little further east on Jericho tpike) were my go to spots. Amber at BOBA was a smoke show.
Last time I went to THE SHOP, must be 10 years ago, talent was lacking.

Time is flying for this old cat.

Can't ever forget THE SHOP, the doubles were legendary!
THE SHOP and BOBA (a little further east on Jericho tpike) were my go to spots. Amber at BOBA was a smoke show.
Last time I went to THE SHOP, must be 10 years ago, talent was lacking.

Time is flying for this old cat.
Was BOBA next to a Chinese restaurant with a back entrance? There was a dumpy old mamason who was very nice and had some amazing talent!!! Ahhhh the memories!!!

Was BOBA next to a Chinese restaurant with a back entrance? There was a dumpy old mamason who was very nice and had some amazing talent!!! Ahhhh the memories!!!
I don't remember if there was a Chinese takeout place. I recall a barber shop on one end of the small strip mall and a caterer on right side of building going east on Jericho. And YES! Big back parking lot and you entered from back there. Sometimes the workers from the catering joint would be outside and they would be looking over, but other than that pretty nondescript.

Talent in there was outstanding! After they got raided, they moved to a spot in Smithtown on Jericho across from the BP gas station. That was last I saw of AMBER. She was all time favorite, I heard some white whale snatched her up. Her pussy was glitter pink......