141 New Hyde Park Road, Franklin Square

I seen this ad for a new place 141 New Hyde Park Road, Franklin Square. I drive by the area often and knew it was new not a B.S. advertisement of new management/girls. I arrived at around 3-4 pm approximately 10 mins after the ad was posted (showing their hours are 10 am – 8 pm.) The front door is right on N.H.P. Road with no cover and a popular bar on the corner. There was an open sign on the door. I rang the typical white amp doorbell, a middle age oriental lady answered only to say they are closed all day.

I seen this ad for a new place 141 New Hyde Park Road, Franklin Square. I drive by the area often and knew it was new not a B.S. advertisement of new management/girls. I arrived at around 3-4 pm approximately 10 mins after the ad was posted (showing their hours are 10 am – 8 pm.) The front door is right on N.H.P. Road with no cover and a popular bar on the corner. There was an open sign on the door. I rang the typical white amp doorbell, a middle age oriental lady answered only to say they are closed all day.
Went on Sunday 40 HH massage was so so-- on the flip was offered BJ but I declined--nice looking middle aged asian woman--extras definitely available but she was the only one working.