140 Special for 2 friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarisse and Dolly, (917) 891- 3734, UES 53rd b/w 3rd and 2nd.

Found on BP,bGot the advertised "special," 2 girls for $140. Overall experience was good.

Neighborhood: safe.
Place: decent apartment building, clean. Apartment was clean.
Clarisse: the pictures in the ad were accurate for Clarisse, the great ass and the firm d-cups. About 30, Dominican, 5'4, medium which she carried well. Fantastic big rock hard ass. Great tits. Slight belly which was cute as hell. Body 8 (my taste runs to large.). Medium length light brown hair, beautiful girl, skin tan like Latinas get. Face 8. Very friendly, asked me to cum on her face, lots of dirty talk, really fun.
Dolly: 34, white, 5'4", thick, big DD tits as expected on a big girl. Some sag but firm. I like Bbw so I give her body a 8. Black curly hair, face 6. The pictures of the girl in the ad-the one with the face obscured-was Not her. But 4 hands and a thick chick are why I'm there, so I'm already falling in love.
Experience: got my appointment within a half hour, but then got delayed 20 minutes due to "landlord fixing sink.". Oh well, nature of the business. They did a security check through the window before directing me to the correct door. I like when providers pay as much attention to security as I do. I get inside, the pretty one greets me at her door in her underwear. She invites me to undress, other girl not in sight but I hear someone there. I insist on seeing who's there, Dolly comes in wearing underwear. Some bait and switch going on, she's definitely not the one in the picture. I like her anyway but no money has changed hands yet, and they hadn't asked yet, so I could have walked. I undress, they offer cbj. I say I'm just there for a hand job. They waste no time. The arrangement seems to be that Dolly does most of the work while Clarisse provides the eye candy. Both help though. About 15 minutes in, Clarisse tells me it's time to cum. Looks like the "special" is for a fast job. After a couple minutes Clarisse walks off to check the phone which keeps getting messages. Dolly finishes me off on her tits. They very quickly spray me down with the alcohol spray and wipe me up. Experience would have been better without the rush.
Overall: I'll go back and see them separately but the cost per minute ratio will have to be better.
Note: Dolly advertises separately as a prostate nurse on BP. 347-835-2023.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Thread closed. Wrong forum. Wrong phone number format. This is not the first time you have posted in the newbie thread rather than where the review belongs. Please be sure to post in the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.