139 sunrise hwy Lindenhurst

Well known amp across from town hall offered TS is now closed drove by today windows are uncovered place is empty, those that went would definatly remember coco and mimi ,

I think, Kardshark, that 139 went the way of the Black or Red Dragon at 170 W. Main Street, Bay Shore. Apparently, our naughty heroines had not been paying the rent. So the landlord complained and the Suffolk County Sheriff's Office issued an eviction notice, which I read during a walk through. The ladies, however, had vacated the premises about a month earlier. While driving by 139 a few weeks ago, I noticed a white slip of paper taped to the front door. I didn't stop to read it, but I'm guessing it was also an eviction notice.

If the authorities can't get them one way, they'll get them another. This place reopened and had advertised either on Craig's or Backpage. Now it's closed again by order of the Fire Marshall, who condemned and ordered the building closed. Furthermore, the Town of Babylon, citing safety violations, ordered two other building closed; 380-2 and 500 Sunrise Highway in West Babylon. What I find amazing is that 139 and 380-2 are not free standing buildings, although 500 is. Apparently, the authorities did not find any violations on the businesses, (storefronts), that abut these two businesses on both sides. I wonder why? I feel much better and I'll sleep soundly tonight, knowing that the local authorities are ensuring my safety when I frequent an AMP. I guess we should seek out independents.

It appears that 380-2 has reopened. Not sure if it legit, and too close to home to find out. 354 might not be far behind.
Very Legit. I stopped bye the other day and there was a Man behind the front Desk and a 50ish woman working. The Man begged and pleaded with me to take a foot rub with him for 30 min and then 60 min for the backrub when the woman is finished. Not Happening