121A Bdway, lynbrook 516-419-2227

This palce has been advertising lately on BP . Decided to give it a try. Called and was told to come over. I get there - I am told to come back 40 mins later. She tells me that the phone girl is in another location and does not know what is hapenning at this location. I was not happy but came back. Was met by a 30 something, fairly attractive (could not tell wheteher Chinese or Korean). Decent massage, no flip. Exactly 30 mins later tells me - time is up. I ask for more - she points to sign "professional therapy only". Not sure if this is SOP or just because I expressed displeasure that I had to come back. .4 +.1 I handed her a 20 and asked for 10 back. She asked if she could keep the 20. I told her next time better service - better tip. I hope others have a better experience.

212A Broadway

I went there twice. First time was with a girl named May. Seemed legit and the massage was good. Tried to uncover on the flip and she kept saying "we don't do that here". Went again thinking that my charm would soften her up.....so much for my charm. Same routine. Will not be going back even thought I thought May was real nice looking and had on these great looking shorts.

Real Pics to day 22 Yeas old -Exceptional Body work ! Lynbrook - 23Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:03 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: click here

Hi Guys,I'm cute22 year old a vil able for body work Like What you see ?Comein and tack a look orgiva a call forinfo I've got nice gilf riend too,we cando 4 handsfor you !soft and relaxing nice musil Sweet.....Simply Exceptional!Come in for a tory.
Poster's age: 23

516-419-2227

BTW, lately their ads just give address with no phone #.

Real pics my a$$!

I walked by this place a week ago to do some recon, middle aged women that do not even remotely look like the girls in the pics. My funds are limited so I decided not to toftt, good thing as I now see this would have been a very disappointing experience. Thank you, Excursion, for posting!

I walked by this place a week ago to do some recon, middle aged women that do not even remotely look like the girls in the pics. My funds are limited so I decided not to toftt, good thing as I now see this would have been a very disappointing experience. Thank you, Excursion, for posting!
i am yet to see real pics in an AMP ad. the women were probably double the advertised age - but nonetheless attractive