1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

billyS

Reign of Terror
What does Pilot Man mean by "just sa I thought"

I don't think we are hearing the whole story here. Does anyone else agree?

It sounds like Billy is hiding something. Time for a new , more for and honest moderator.
You want the whole story?

Let's start with you and Pilot Man are posting from the same computer.
So either you're butt buddies or more likely you're his sock puppet.

Shall we continue?
The only posts you have are in this thread where you were called out for being a shill and a thread I carved out of this thread about STD's.

You want the whole story?

Let's start with you and Pilot Man are posting from the same computer.
So either you're butt buddies or more likely you're his sock puppet.

Shall we continue?
The only posts you have are in this thread where you were called out for being a shill and a thread I carved out of this thread about STD's.
Well done.

Now that Long Island is in phase 1 reopening does anyone know if this place has reopen permanently yet?
From what intel I’ve gathered these type is places must wait until phase 4! But that’s only if they want to be in compliance. Otherwise it’s anybody’s guess. I just drove by The Shop on Jericho and their open light is lit. I didn’t stop so I can’t confirm if they are open - sorry.
Happy Hunting
Be careful
Nutty out

From what intel I’ve gathered these type is places must wait until phase 4! But that’s only if they want to be in compliance. Otherwise it’s anybody’s guess. I just drove by The Shop on Jericho and their open light is lit. I didn’t stop so I can’t confirm if they are open - sorry.
Happy Hunting
Be careful
Nutty out
The Shop is open.

Oh, some clarification needed. Illegal brothels are waiting for Phase 4 to be in compliance? For what? ;-)

I was passing by the area today and thought I’d give them a try. Parked in back of the building and walked to the front. Rang the bell and looked inside hoping someone was there. Not only was it closed but there was an air mattress leaning against one wall. It looked as though the place was being emptied out. There was nothing in sight except that mattress and some papers on the floor. Too bad bc I had an itch. Oh well
Happy Hunting
Nutty out

Well he got the ball!
Headed down court!!
Took the shot and
SCORES!!
Omg this was too long coming lol
Got off work and raced to Plainview
Rang bell and inside in two seconds
Little old lady asks if I called
Yes of course I called (I didn’t)
I asked for Angelia
She seemed surprised but said ok.
Led me to a room and after a few minutes in walks a young pretty Asian girl with a petite frame and a nice man made rack.
A short soft touch on my back and off comes her dress. She rubs her tits and hair all over my back. Giggling and biting my ear as she plays with jr and the boys.
Turn over and she sprays my hands and junk with alcohol. Hands me wipes and then she climbs up into a 69 position. I go to town and her little trimmed hole as she begins a bbbj that has me going! Didn’t take long and I blew in her mouth and she lingered on my face for a few minutes obviously enjoying my tongue.
She gets up dressed and goes for hot towel. Cleans me up helps me dress and I’m out the door with a stagger in my step!
40 house 100 to her
Worth every penny
Only wish I were younger and able to last long enough to bang her but I’m happy!!
Happy Hunting
Nutty drunk with pleasure and out!