1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

They were open the other day -only Mia was there...great service as usually -guess she needed it as much as I did..lol. She said she may be working a few days a week. She said Lina -the mamasan isn’t seeing customers anymore.

They were open the other day -only Mia was there...great service as usually -guess she needed it as much as I did..lol. She said she may be working a few days a week. She said Lina -the mamasan isn’t seeing customers anymore.
Was the little refrigerator door still wide open?

That place is dead closed. The door wide open is actually a microwave, on the right, not the small fridge on the floor in the back. Still wide open though. No one answers the door bell.

That place is dead closed. The door wide open is actually a microwave, on the right, not the small fridge on the floor in the back. Still wide open though. No one answers the door bell.
I stand corrected - thought it was a fridge as don't see any reason to keep microwave door open ( I clean up any splatters in mine so never any food to stink up the thing.

I never recalled a door bell - been awhile but I thought I knocked on the glass door.

Yes it was the microwave. Call before you go she may only be there 1 or 2 days a week - I was in the area took a chance and got lucky in more ways than 1...lol. If enough of us call to inquire and book an appt. Im sure she will show up to service us.
So do you know which 1 or 2 days she be there? Since there’s no phone number on this thread not sure how to call.

What does Pilot Man mean by "just sa I thought"

I don't think we are hearing the whole story here. Does anyone else agree?

It sounds like Billy is hiding something. Time for a new , more for and honest moderator.