1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

As usual I concur with genius. I can't speak for this establishment but over my many years of mongering I've had many requests directly from women not to post specifics online. Example last month in midtown one mama showed me several reviews from another site and was very upset. They know about and read online sites.
Note that she didn't seem concerned about me posting online about the services offered; what she was concerned about was me posting about the price I paid.

Question about the location of this place. I'm pretty familiar with the area I go to the Jewish deli right next door to it all the time. Where is the entrance? Back or is it not on the ground floor?

I went here the other day to see Li Na. But when I arrived said she had to leave in a few minutes but that I could see Lanxi instead, since Mia was busy with another customer. Mia popped her head out from between the curtains and gave me a big smile and hello. Lanxi came out and led me to the other room. I had been with Lanxi once before, very pretty but it wasn't anything spectacular. But I wasn't in a mood to go elsewhere so I stayed and very glad that I did. She was like a different person than the last time, so I guess before maybe she had had an off day. We got the preliminaries out of the way (60/100 as previously posted). I hugged her and she immediately responded with a nice kiss and I started to remove her clothes and mine came off as well. She giggled and was very talkative. She asked me to lay down (her English is very good) and started at first to stroke me and then began a BBBJ, more licking than sucking which was fine by me. I asked her to lay on the table and began some DATY which drove her crazy and then we flipped to 69. I just kept going slower and slower, she was really getting into it. After a while she put a bag on me and climbed on top. We also tried doggy for a bit and standing mish but ended up back in cowgirl again. She definitely likes to be on top and I was happy to just lay back and watch while she worked her pussy on me, clearly enjoying herself as well. When I got close I asked if I could "release the babies" on her chest, she was cool with that. It was a truly great session. Clean up with a hot towel, gave her an extra 20 tip. Will definitely repeat.

Ive been mia for a few weeks taking it easy - i went back here and had Lanxie- she was in a very playfull mood ......gave me a brief massage before the fun began then i stood up and took her in my arms and started to dfk she resisted at first but relaxed once my tongue was in her mouth and my hand rubbibg her sweet spot . She then dropped to her knees for a fantastic bbj ...i told her to suck and play with my balls which she did- then off to mis, doggie and cg..i loved smacking her ass while in doggie. Overall a really good time i was wild and horney and she was in a good mood.

Gave this place a try after reading all the reviews. Expectation was it would be comparable to the place on commack rd; expectation met.

Not sure who I got but will describe and hopefully someone will correlate name with the description.
5’2” , fit, almost a 6 pack, boobs are full As or really small Bs, shoulder length hair, no visible tats, trimmed V
Fucks like a machine
BBBJ, decent spit, willing to get aggressive with the sucking, could use more tongue

Service was good, paid for the hhr, went way over.

As for the facility, felt clean enough but was kept very dark. Room I was in had a space heater for extra warmth, wasn’t needed but good to have. Did not see other girls. Glass door does not have a poster or blind or paper covering it, can see right into the place.

To the point please. If there's none - fine. I always share what I know and maybe this will be of interest to the rest of the members on this forum. I don't know who Pokler is and have no interest in knowing. No need to make such references.