1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

A little press here and this shop has been busy all day! I couldn’t get in from 1:45 until 3:30 ( I gave up).
I sometimes do business in that shopping center. I park in the lot adjacent to OCR and right across from the entrance of the place and then walk to the places across the lot where I need to do business. I do this just for the hell of it and sometimes I will sit in my car for a few minutes checking out messages, emails, etc. on my phone. It is not uncommon to see a guy either leaving the place or going in — and to put it into perspective, my window of viewing opportunity is under 15 minutes.

So yeah, they are busy.

Last time I was there guy was parked next to me and on his phone. Girl came to the door and waved to her, he got out of his car, walked across OCR and went in. Good plan actually as otherwise the alternative is ringing the AMP issue white doorbell and hanging out for the world to see while waiting for an Asian girl to come to the door, unlock it and let him in.

There are various reasons (below are 2 but you guys can probably come up with more) for a woman to stop giving FS extras (as posted "she won’t do any of that stuff anymore") and move to another place where such extras are not required where she can still earn a living — albeit not as much as before:

1. legal For various reasons, perhaps a brush with the law, that she found terrifying, humiliating and expensive and not wanting another. Or perhaps immigration status has expired and she wants to keep a low profile from the legal system by working in a legit place.

2.medical I can imagine certain medical conditions, especially an acquired one, that could cause painful vaginal sex and putting her money maker out of commission for weeks at a time, occurring unpredictably from time to time.

Based on reviews I'm guessing the latter(#2)

Just opining

anyway i saw Angela Again at that place in huntington, sexy little spinner type asian chick!
her breast are fake but feel so natural.
i got great bbj this time, i daty from behind for a while she was in doggie style then flipped her over. what a cute little pussy this chick has.

So I finally popped my AMP cherry and went here for the first time. I showed up at 6:30 or so Sat night. Rang the bell and was let in and was lead to a room. No idea what the girls name was, I think she was 5'4 or so with short black hair. I gave the standard 40 for the half and she said she would take care of me with her mouth. I rubbed her pussy and said I wanted that. I gave her 100 ( I made the mistake of taking more cash out of my pocket than I wanted to pay and she kept asking for more). She told me to take my clothes off as she left the room. I got undressed and sat on the table. She comes back in and just gets between my legs. She wanted to put the rubber on to blow me but I said no and had her give me a BJ bare. When I was ready I laid down and she climbed on top. Since its been awhile since I was with anyone new (precovid) I didn't last all that long. Got dressed and she led me out the door. I was in there a total of maybe 15 min. I will repeat sooner or later good for what its worth but if I wanted a quick pump and dump I could have gone to Edison strip. I actually wanted a massage. What should I have done differently?

So I finally popped my AMP cherry and went here for the first time. I showed up at 6:30 or so Sat night. Rang the bell and was let in and was lead to a room. No idea what the girls name was, I think she was 5'4 or so with short black hair. I gave the standard 40 for the half and she said she would take care of me with her mouth. I rubbed her pussy and said I wanted that. I gave her 100 ( I made the mistake of taking more cash out of my pocket than I wanted to pay and she kept asking for more). She told me to take my clothes off as she left the room. I got undressed and sat on the table. She comes back in and just gets between my legs. She wanted to put the rubber on to blow me but I said no and had her give me a BJ bare. When I was ready I laid down and she climbed on top. Since its been awhile since I was with anyone new (precovid) I didn't last all that long. Got dressed and she led me out the door. I was in there a total of maybe 15 min. I will repeat sooner or later good for what its worth but if I wanted a quick pump and dump I could have gone to Edison strip. I actually wanted a massage. What should I have done differently?
You could of given the house fee and then got undress and laid face down on the table.

You should’ve rubbed one out just before you walked in the door. Lay face down, and let her earn that extra Franklin.....

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sitting on the table when she walked in signaled to her you wanted to skip the massage.
Like the other guys said lay face down next time so at least you get the lame massage for a few minutes before the ST then flip.

Sitting on the table when she walked in signaled to her you wanted to skip the massage.
Like the other guys said lay face down next time so at least you get the lame massage for a few minutes before the ST then flip.
Not always true. Some of the best massages I have received are from AMPs …

sometimes I sit on table and have fun. Then get a great massage other times massage first then the build up. My advice to newbies is to get a great massage first. Then let them know what you like. Always tip at end. Know your limits and always take in only what your willing to spend for services.

I was there two weeks ago, had a session with SiSi. Asked for ST from the get gogo and I was feeling her up and she was feeling me up. Flipped and she started playing with jr and the boys. I started playing with her tits over the shirt she was wearing. Sat up and helped her take it off. Was playing and sucking on them for a bit then we got the show started. She sprayed some alcohol on my and I was feeling her up and playing with her pussy. Had her get on her knees and I was titty fucking her for a bit. On came the rubber and she started a nice BJ while still down there. Moved back to the table, went through a few positions and then popped in the bag. Cleaned up and she started giving me a decent massage. I was going to go for round two but the cigarette smell was really bothering me so I left early. 60 for the hour and 100 tip. Second time that the place smells that bad. Let me know when it is cleaned up lol.