1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

Of course, $10.00 or $20.00 for a legit massage is better then goose.....
Maybe. I don't know about you but with me there were times when the remuneration offered wasn't up to what I wanted and I turned down the opportunity even though I didn't have another gig at the time, i.e., goose was better.

As with me, and perhaps their thinking also, that once I commit my time I am closing out the opportunity during that time, should one come along, to make what I felt my time was worth.

I just figured that maybe your readers would want some more information about these girls I am not a shell I am just a very good customer and a good friend of Lina's but you don't seem to want to let me through. The hell with you to goodbye

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just figured that maybe your readers would want some more information about these girls I am not a shell I am just a very good customer and a good friend of Lina's but you don't seem to want to let me through. The hell with you to goodbye
If you want to give the readers more information on the girls then go see them and do it I'm the form of a review.
The post I deleted was an endorsement which is not allowed.

I've been here a number of times in the last 4 months. Usually always drew Mia and always had a great session with her. Some soft touch and I immediately turn over because I do not want to waste my time. She was always good for some DATY, BBBJ and multiple positions. Most of the time I get a second shot in and went home a happy camper. I always call a head as they do seem busy.

The last 4 or 5 times that I went I was no longer a happy camper. I always call ahead and now when I get there I am being told to wait 20-30 minutes. One time I can let it slide but multiple times now it is not cool. The last time it happened I left and went somewhere else. Just for the heck of it I went without calling and got it fast. Maybe because of the time of day, who knows. Saw some new girls the last few times but the service is still good although it seems I can only get a half now for some odd reason. The last time I said I would like an hour so I can do 2 pops and pay appropriately but I do not think she understood. Had Christina and a few other new girls, started the session on my back so I could get down to business right away. They were doing some soft touch on my junk, I was touching their legs, then their butts and then rubbing in the front. Eventually I took off her clothes and started to 69. Asked for a condom, which you seem to need to always ask now regardless of the provider, and went standing mish, cow girl, doggy and back to standing mish.

Overall service is still decent but calling ahead and then being told to wait 20-30 minutes when you get there is annoying and I am kind of over it. Last time they said Angela would be waiting after I waited 20 minutes and she was not even there. I never even asked for her so I do not know why they mentioned that. One time I did wait across the street and did see 2 people leaving so I know they are not stalling but just busy. And yeah I know people call and never show but that is not me and I use the same number all the time so it should show I am a regular that is always on time. Just my 2 cents.

Be safe everyone.

I've been with Angela and while she is hey very very very attractive girl I found her attitude sucked. Comedian total package is much more important. I want a pretty girl who acts like she wants to be with me. Angela seems very aloof to me and I saw her twice while she was on Old Country Road and then I stopped seeing her even though she was still there. I used to see Mia. What be elected looks she would have made up for in her zest for life and hers as to make me happy and I was more important to me than what you look like so you guys you can miss Angela you want but I think you're missing the boat if you don't try one of these other girls.

I've been with Angela and while she is hey very very very attractive girl I found her attitude sucked. Comedian total package is much more important. I want a pretty girl who acts like she wants to be with me. Angela seems very aloof to me and I saw her twice while she was on Old Country Road and then I stopped seeing her even though she was still there. I used to see Mia. What be elected looks she would have made up for in her zest for life and hers as to make me happy and I was more important to me than what you look like so you guys you can miss Angela you want but I think you're missing the boat if you don't try one of these other girls.
If we’re “missing the boat not trying the other girls,” can you tell us about them? Looks? Age? Service?

i ran into an Angela 2 weeks ago at an amp she was a new girl, very sexy spinner type. beautiful breast with small nipples/areola not dark more very light brown.
i think she moved to this place, kinda fits the description.
great cbj, put my nuts in her mouth and sucked them real good. cfs

i ran into an Angela 2 weeks ago at an amp she was a new girl, very sexy spinner type. beautiful breast with small nipples/areola not dark more very light brown.
Where is it located?

Who would you recommend ?

Yeah. Like what wblake said
WTF you know 3000 guys here are looking for her Where the heck is she.