1097 N. Broadway, Massapequa

1097 N. Broadway, Massapequa

Went there today. Location is right on a busy town street in a strip with other stores and a bar. The exposure is slightly alleviated because you open the outer door, and inside there is another door with the standard AMP bell (And a security camera). Rooms had full length walls, but the door was like a folding nonsubstantial door, but better then a curtain.

Saw one 'girl' there. A little old and chubby, but she was wearing a short dress so I went for a half for 40. Decent massage, worked some knots out of my shoulders. Not great technique at all on the flip, had to keep making her slow down. Didnt mind to much cause it made it easy to prolong the tug. She complained that I was taking a long time, but I was and she dealt with it. Gave her 20 which seemed fine with.

No problems at all lifting the dress up and pawwing her ass or reaching down the top and playing with her A cups, but she didnt want me playing with the kitty or bringing the dress much above her rear. She pretended not notice when I was motioning for oral, but I didnt really care that much, didnt really need to drop extra cash for oral. Pretty sure that extras would be available if pushed properly.

Decent overall, but nothing super special. Pretty sure it'll be closed within a month or 2 if not sooner

Advertisement on Back Page:
Great Asian Bodywork
You deserve the Best * We offer the Best
Shower.* Swedish, Shiatsu, Deep tissue

516-864-6377

Location: N Massapequa--Broadway ( Rte 135 Exit 6 )& Southern Pkwy Exit 30