107B Broadway 2D-516-419-0101

They advertise on BP, 2nd floor entrance in the rear. Been there 2x's , saw Cici first time then a "new" girl Lilly . The girls are very friendly, hugs and kisses, the massage OK with a nice HE. The only negative - no real ST. Which I like. Standard rates. Cici might be the boss like Jenny at A+.

Review coco 516-419-0101

Went here yesterday. Backdoor entry lol and decent parking. Address on door, upstairs to standard white bell. Greeted by CoCo, attractive mid thirties, slim with nice looking B 's. She led me to the room, incomplete walls and curtain, easy chair in the corner and telltale tissue box w/ lotions.

Paid. 4 for the half and got undressed. Coco came in and I gave her a hug and grabbed her ass (not much ass). She gave a pretty good massage, working my back and neck as requested. The ST was good, she worked the boys with a little ads play. On the flip, Otc then utc up top with no protest. At this point, I gave her the bj sign, but she said "next time". Gave a nice slow hj, good pressure, very little lotion which I like. I sat up and went for some otc Kitty. She obliged and put one knee up on the table for easy access. Couldn't take it anymore and I leaned back a bit and popped. First rope went pretty high, right passed her eyes and down again. We both started cracking up and she was giggling "too much, too much". Clean up was good and then massaged my chest and squads for about 5 minutes.

Very friendly service, lots of laughs and smiles. Tipped. 4 for a total of. 8. On the way out I met another girl. Spinner body, not as pretty as Coco, but sweet and attitude free. I'll be back to try for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit this place after work. Knew where it was from prior weekend recon. Entrance from back, right next to a church in an open parking area. Not the best hiding spot. Headed up to 2nd floor, rang bell and waited and waited as it sounded like they were moving the furniture around just to open the door.
Met by late 30s lady, no name sorry, prob a 5/10 face, 5/10 body and ushered into room w/door. 40/hh, no english.
Body work was lame but I do think she was trying to do a good job. no chitchat at all. tapped me on shoulder which told me it was time. no st.
Went to get the oil and she got me lubed up, started to ooh and ahh when my hands went up her shirt and she started to suck my nipples. smallish tits with ok nips. lifted her shirt to slap mr happy on them. she laughed. played with the boys while giving me a nice slow jerk. had asked repeatedly about getting into her mouth but she kept saying no english.
Needed to bail so I concentrated and told her I was close to finishing but since I don't speak chinese I blew a huge load on the side or her face and neck and the second shot was in her hair. she pushed it away and unloaded all over the carpet. She lauged about it at first but I think she was getting annoyed that she kept finding it all over her. Next time I will sound a whistle for her.

no need to repeat, just ok. I was sorry for the 1/2 facial since i try to give notice but there was little doubt that that was going to happen. There were other women there but they were hiding in the back.

went here sunday was met by that girl who u had heche but she wasnt my type after 1o minutes of telling her give me another gal .in walked another girl mumbling to her and the non english speaking one left ..this ones name was grace skinny a size boobs ..nice but for a asain usually there flat not her ..normal asain girl face age mid or upper thirties took the half-4o standard rub on flip grabbed ass some and slowly lowered the strechy pants n undies got the no inside crap just outer touch .so after hj was over gave 4o n left dont know if more can be had i doubt it ,,as mention pretty good location parking in back n back door enterance