‘Used, bruised and battered’ sex dolls swapped online

‘Used, bruised and battered’ sex dolls swapped online
1549347094719.png

Sex doll owners are swapping “used” parts and selling “bruised, battered” dolls on a creepy online forum with some second-hand dolls selling for thousands of dollars apiece.

The Doll Forum is the go-to destination for owners of so-called “sex dolls.” The site started as a safe haven for owners to discuss the best models, share reviews and and share explicit photos and videos. But now, it’s also turned into a digital swap-shop for buyers on a budget.

Sex dolls — and electronic sex robots — can often be prohibitively expensive, with top models costing upwards of $15,000.

However, Doll Forum users can pick up “used” models for much cheaper, sometimes for just a few hundred dollars.

One user posted that he was trying to sell a 5-foot-tall doll for $250, and cited the condition as “poor.”

The owner listed the item as “used” saying, “She is a mess of damages, which is why she is cheap.”

Modal TriggerOne of the used sex doll parts on sale on The Doll ForumThe Doll Forum
Another potential buyer created a post titled: “Give me your bruised, battered, tired dolls.”

“I’m looking for broken tired dolls that might be headed for the dumpster,” they wrote.

“I’ll give them refuge and try to heal them. I’ll pay shipping plus a little. Whatcha got?”

An American user trying to sell a doll asked for $600 for his “beautiful” doll.

“Really pretty doll, bought as my first approximately a month-and-a-half ago,” he wrote.

“I decided I wanted another doll that was lighter skinned with B cups after I had already ordered this one. That is the only reason I’m selling this doll. Limbs are stiff and pose well. Doll is cleaned and sanitized both in and outside.”

He added that a black dress, thong and white teddy were also included.

“Treat yourself to this smoking hottie before somebody else does,” the advertisement concludes.

The dolls for sale often include fake genitals which have already been used by their owners. Sellers generally say they’ve cleaned their doll parts, but there’s no way for buyers to know how thoroughly.

Modal TriggerA sex doll head for sale in the United StatesThe Doll Forum
And it’s not just sex dolls that are for sale, either.

One enterprising user is selling a “[30-inch] elf doll mold” for $200.

A buyer will be able to pour their own sex doll using silicone, effectively giving them the opportunity to create unlimited love-bots in their own home.

Sex dolls are fast becoming a major sex industry trend, and the Doll Forum is evidence of that.

“The driving force is the increase in realism,” said Brian Sloan, inventor of the world’s first “oral sex robot” powered by artificial intelligence — Autoblow AI.

“Guys are getting exactly what they have always wanted, but the problem is, the costs for high-quality dolls are beyond many men’s budgets.

“So forums like that allow men to share them, which is a pretty reasonable response to the high costs.”

According to Sloan, silicone dolls are fairly safe because they “can be fully disinfected.” But they also cost a pretty penny.

“If guys are sharing the cheaper TPR dolls (rubber ones), I think UTIs are coming soon,” he told The Sun.

Modal TriggerTop-of-the-line sex dolls can cost upwards of $15,000.EPA
But even with the risk of contracting an infection, the Doll Forum is extremely popular.

The website, which describes itself as “the world’s definitive resource on love dolls,” has more than 60,000 members and boasts upwards of 1.4 million posts.

“That website acts mostly as a judgment-free forum for guys to share experiences and information about different dolls and manufacturers,” Sloan explained.

“If you read the threads and withhold judgment about the topic, it reads pretty much like a forum about any other hobby.”

1549347169475.png
1549347194091.png

https://nypost.com/2019/01/29/used-...QfiZqviL2UKJCULXMRDNNkb5uJSU_Lqcm6FS5w8NCX5sk

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Unintentionally funny quote from the website?
"as a community we need to distance ourselves from the illegal/morally dodgy parts of the sex doll world."
But I guess you could make a similar statement here.