Search results

1. V

Nikki- formerly of GQ's

Looking for any sightings or updates on this one. Lost track of her since she got pregnant a year ago. She was a tall 5'7" slender- WOC, brown skin, large boobs, long hair pretty face and charming. She use to dance nights at GQ's two years ago and of course did the rounds at usual strip clubs...
  2. V

What to ask and say.

Although I have plenty of experience iwth providers, I have none when it comes to BP. I thought I saw a thread on this but could not find it. So I ask my fellow mongers, What to ask and what to say to a BP provider when you call and still be discrete but to ensure things are clear up front.
  3. V

Suffolk's Sexiest Latin & American Girls!! BODYRUBS $50

Saw this on BP and did not see any reviews on this one in CI near carlton and suffolk. Does anyone have any infor or have tried this place out. The BP link is...
  4. V

Baltimore Strip Clubs

was in town for the Preakness and the ball game. Wentout Friday night after the family was sleeping. Went down to the strip on Baltimore st. There were guys for each club acting like side show barkers trying to get you in. Went into Oasis and there were good looking girls but that all Baltimore...
  5. V

Illusions

Place has been open for over a month. Located in Deer Park at the old Knock outs. As yuo arrive there is valet parking,(free) and no admission. They either frisk or wand you at the door. You walk in on the left is a long dance stage against the wall and on the right is a high stage behind the...